Sign in to follow this  
Arthur Whittle

30 million pound investment?

Have I missed something or is my friend winding me up but I''ve just received a text saying the head of lotus has invested 30 million! Anyone else heard this?

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Have I missed something or is my friend winding me up but I''ve just received a text saying the head of lotus has invested 30 million! Anyone else heard this?[/quote]

Who told you that Arthur? Your clarvoyant?

Dont be thick mate, even you are not dumb enough to think thats true.

Go back to starting racist threads, and leave the football alone, ranting about muslims next door plotting to blow you up, like the Whittle we know.[;)]

Well I wouldn''t usually go down these wind up threads and my mate wouldn''t USUALLY wind me up but he reckons it was radio Norfolk and its a bit random for him to text such things.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Have I missed something or is my friend winding me up but I''ve just received a text saying the head of lotus has invested 30 million! Anyone else heard this?[/quote]lol...i thnk TF invested some money but NOOOOO WAYYYY near £30 mil. probably a tenth of that

[:''(][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Well I wouldn''t usually go down these wind up threads and my mate wouldn''t USUALLY wind me up but he reckons it was radio Norfolk and its a bit random for him to text such things.[/quote]

Yeah righto Arthur, Whittles windup is a bit crap today.

Either that or you are thicker than I thought. Blatant bullsht, and lie.

Stop lying all the while, you are only lying to yourself you old alcoholic drinking neat whisky for breakfast [;)]   

Come on Arthur old son, give up the bullsht, and give us a good old fashioned rant about muslims taking over[;)]

Or how your nephews have hacked into your account[;)]

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Well I wouldn''t usually go down these wind up threads and my mate wouldn''t USUALLY wind me up but he reckons it was radio Norfolk and its a bit random for him to text such things.[/quote]If it was on Radio Norfolk the site would have gone mental

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Well I wouldn''t usually go down these wind up threads and my mate wouldn''t USUALLY wind me up but he reckons it was radio Norfolk and its a bit random for him to text such things.[/quote]

If it was on Radio Norfolk the site would have gone mental
[/quote]

If it had been on Radio Norfolk, the pinkun team would have had a story on the main page, there would be 27 threads on it, and we would be talking about signing Diego Forlan.

None of that has happened so Arthur you are lying.

Been hitting the sauce a bit early today Arthur[;)] Or super strength Polish lager[;)]

"or is my friend winding me up"rather like the letters to problem pages written on behalf of their ''friend''

[quote user="Boogle"]

[:''(][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Well I wouldn''t usually go down these wind up threads and my mate wouldn''t USUALLY wind me up but he reckons it was radio Norfolk and its a bit random for him to text such things.[/quote]

Stop lying all the while, you are only lying to yourself you old alcoholic drinking neat whisky for breakfast [;)]   

Come on Arthur old son, give up the bullsht, and give us a good old fashioned rant about muslims taking over[;)]

[/quote]

I reckon it was those troublesome nephews again[:O]

Just wait ''til Uncle Arthur gets home.....

[quote user="nutty nigel"][quote user="Boogle"]

[/quote]

I reckon it was those troublesome nephews again[:O]

Just wait ''til Uncle Arthur gets home.....

[/quote]

LOL.

He would have got away with to, if it wasnt for those pesky ki.......nephews!

TF was on 5 live Tuesday, being interviewed bt John Inverdale, they mainly discusssed Lotus, but football did come up and Fernandez said the only club he is interested in is West Ham and that option is now closed .

Strange you say that, i have heard that Peter Cullum is back on the scene and has bought the club, we will have to see if it''s true or not!!

[quote user="Green shorts"]Strange you say that, i have heard that Peter Cullum is back on the scene and has bought the club, we will have to see if it''s true or not!![/quote]Seems to have been a few rumours in recent times about a takeover being in the offing but I refuse to get my hopes up anymore, one day a rumour of a takeover will be true and hopefully it''ll be sooner rather than later.

[quote user="Green shorts"]Strange you say that, i have heard that Peter Cullum is back on the scene and has bought the club, we will have to see if it''s true or not!![/quote]

You have made an average of 7 posts a year[:O]

[quote user="Boogle"]

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]Well I wouldn''t usually go down these wind up threads and my mate wouldn''t USUALLY wind me up but he reckons it was radio Norfolk and its a bit random for him to text such things.[/quote]

If it was on Radio Norfolk the site would have gone mental
[/quote]

If it had been on Radio Norfolk, the pinkun team would have had a story on the main page, there would be 27 threads on it, and we would be talking about signing Diego Forlan.

None of that has happened so Arthur you are lying.

Been hitting the sauce a bit early today Arthur[;)] Or super strength Polish lager[;)]

[/quote]

Er, not so sure about that part....

[quote user="Green shorts"]Strange you say that, i have heard that Peter Cullum is back on the scene and has bought the club, we will have to see if it''s true or not!![/quote]No it''s delia''s fault that''s not true.

[quote user="dreamteam"]TF was on 5 live Tuesday, being interviewed bt John Inverdale, they mainly discusssed Lotus, but football did come up and Fernandez said the only club he is interested in is West Ham and that option is now closed .[/quote]No, it''s Delia''s fault Tony said that.

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

[quote user="Green shorts"]Strange you say that, i have heard that Peter Cullum is back on the scene and has bought the club, we will have to see if it''s true or not!![/quote]

You have made an average of 7 posts a year[:O]

[/quote]

And you have made an average of 834 posts a year :) ..