Sign in to follow this  
Granty

mister drury

he must be the only player ever to be at a club for nearly 10 years and still havent got a song....so as its pre season its the best time to start thinking about new songs for barclay and snake pit to get going....anyone got any ideas on what we could sing for him????

Have any songs created on here, ever made their way to the terraces?

I have a simple one for Jackson, I will try and get going in the Barclay against Watford (assuming he plays).

To the title/cup winning Championee chant...

Simeonee Simeonee olay olay olay....(repeat several times)

Simple, but even the local bumpkins will know the words!

Drury after 10 years? pass...

[quote user="Granty"]he must be the only player ever to be at a club for nearly 10 years and still havent got a song....so as its pre season its the best time to start thinking about new songs for barclay and snake pit to get going....anyone got any ideas on what we could sing for him????[/quote]

On a slightly different tack, I wonder if Drury is the only Norwich player to have played for us in all three top leagues?, I guess the only player to match that would have had to have played for us from 1959-1972, does such a man exist??

[quote user="Dr. Ink"]Simeonee Simeonee olay olay olay....(repeat several times) [/quote]Wow, did you stay up all night thinking of that one?

[quote user="Evil Monkey"][quote user="Dr. Ink"]Simeonee Simeonee olay olay olay....(repeat several times) [/quote]
Wow, did you stay up all night thinking of that one?
[/quote]

Inspirational genius is usually an instantanious occurence. It took me all of half a second.

What''s the story with Adam Drury, wouldn''t you like to know?

What''s the story with Adam Drury, what would you like to know?

He''s likes to pass and he can tackle with class, 10 years of it he''s had to show.

Aaaadaaamm Druuuury

I''ll let you guess what song its to. :D

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[quote user="Granty"]he must be the only player ever to be at a club for nearly 10 years and still havent got a song....so as its pre season its the best time to start thinking about new songs for barclay and snake pit to get going....anyone got any ideas on what we could sing for him????[/quote]

On a slightly different tack, I wonder if Drury is the only Norwich player to have played for us in all three top leagues?, I guess the only player to match that would have had to have played for us from 1959-1972, does such a man exist??

[/quote]

Simple answer to that....no.  Dave Stringer must have been within about 4-5 years of doing it.

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[/quote]

Simple answer to that....no.  Dave Stringer must have been within about 4-5 years of doing it.

[/quote]

Actually this was quite a stupid question in hindsight as Doherty,McVeigh and Cureton spring to mind

[quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"][quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Actually this was quite a stupid question in hindsight as Doherty,McVeigh and Cureton spring to mind

[/quote]Flippin'' heck yeah overlooked the obvious. Doh

This one came up in another thread and I think it''s great. Don''t think the original poster won''t mind me putting it here.......

Adam Drury has no Song,

Has no song.......Has no song,

Adam Drury has no song,

We love Adam!

I actually like that song, I could see myself joining in with that one.

Davo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-6G7MkBMVxE

Super Adam Drury thought he was a ''keeper

But he knew it couldn''t lastSwitched onto the left back, dropped a little deeper,

Covered every blade of grass

Left back, left back

Left back and still he''s got no song

Left back, left backLeft back and still he''s got no songSloppy Chrissy Martin thought he was a winner

But he was a lazy manAll he ever did was score twenty a season!Bet he is an Ipswich fan.Bring back, bring back,Bring back that wonderful Lee Croft

He ran, he ran,He ran his fat little socks off...Get back, Chris Martin!

(solo)You''re dropped!(solo 2)

hmm ldnboy ... the tune I believe is inspired by the kids programme "Balamory" from CBeebies.  I hope so as otherwise I am taking creative new football chants and converting them into my son''s tv shows!!

[quote user="Lord Flashheart"]"Pass to Drury on the left-hand side" to the tune of Boney M always makes me chuckle.
[/quote]

This would also work well with; Musical Youth - Pass the Dutchie !

He is in his tenth year so lets get him a beer, Adam Drury.

To the tune of That''s Amore.......

Adam Drury and the Blackheads sings at his testimonial.....

[8]"Hit me with a wad that''s thick!....Hit me! Hit me!"[8]

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]Mello Yello''s a lun-a-tic hit-me hit-me hit-me

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

Adam Drury and the Alan Black-heads sings at his testimonial.....

[/quote]

Hi,

Agree with whoever posted my tune of

"Adam Drury has no song..........................."

Think this would catch on ok, also take a look at the seperate thread for the Surman song i put on here.  Saint''s fans used the same tune but different lyrics when he was with them.

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="Mello Yello"]

[/quote]

Mello Yello''s a lun-a-tic hit-me hit-me hit-me
[/quote]

Never hit a minor.....who''s actually a typing turd that thinks it''s a sausage.

[quote user="Raymond De Waard"]

Hi,

Agree with whoever posted my tune of

"Adam Drury has no song..........................."

Think this would catch on ok, also take a look at the seperate thread for the Surman song i put on here.  Saint''s fans used the same tune but different lyrics when he was with them.

[/quote]

It really is a top song Raymond. Simple but effective. Can''t see why it shouldn''t catch on!