Sign in to follow this  
paul moy

Cody

[quote user="paul moy"]

I''m interested to see how he''s getting on at Gillingham, and noticed that he is not in the side to play Bishops Stortford today. However, it appears that he will be in the side to play at Ebbsfleet tomorrow. I see myself being a bit of a Gills fan this season. [:D]

http://www.gillinghamfootballclub.com/page/NewsDetail/0,,10416~2098204,00.html

[/quote]

Paul, as you are aware, the mighty Fleet are going to stuff the errant Pikies from up the road with ease tomorrow afternoon at San Stonebridge!  Having said that, I will have my spies out to see how the boy Cody performs - will give an unbiased Ebbsfleet perspective at some point over the weekend.

I will be a Gillingham fan this season as well, my son too.

The reason for this is my son has named him hamster Cody Macdonald as he is his favourite player (despite never really seeing him play, kids ey!).

Anyway, a friend of a friend etc etc knows is a relation to Cody and told him that he has a hamster named after him so he done 2 signed autographs, one for my son and the other to Cody the hamster. My son was totally made up and they have been framed on the wall.

[quote user="Duffman"]

The reason for this is my son has named him hamster Cody Macdonald as he is his favourite player[/quote]I hope he won''t be too disappointed when he finds out there''s no ''a'' in McDonald.

[quote user="John"][quote user="Duffman"]

The reason for this is my son has named him hamster Cody Macdonald as he is his favourite player[/quote]I hope he won''t be too disappointed when he finds out there''s no ''a'' in McDonald.[/quote]But there is one in pedant. McDonald has one "a", MacDonald has two.  [:D]

Nuff Said wrote the following post at 23/07/2010 4:24 PM:

John wrote:

Duffman wrote:

The reason for this is my son has named him hamster Cody Macdonald as he is his favourite player

I hope he won''t be too disappointed when he finds out there''s no ''a'' in McDonald.

But there is one in pedant. McDonald has one "a", MacDonald has two.

LMAO, Thats brilliant. I had the spelling police on this forum, should shut a few people up.

[quote user="Yella Foreva"]Nuff Said wrote the following post at 23/07/2010 4:24 PM:

John wrote:

Duffman wrote:

The reason for this is my son has named him hamster Cody Macdonald as he is his favourite player

I hope he won''t be too disappointed when he finds out there''s no ''a'' in McDonald.

LMAO, Thats brilliant. I had the spelling police on this forum, should shut a few people up.[/quote]I just want to know why he named him ''hamster Cody Macdonald'' regardless of the spelling. :P

[quote user="Hoolahan Youlahan"][quote user="Yella Foreva"]Nuff Said wrote the following post at 23/07/2010 4:24 PM:

John wrote:

Duffman wrote:

LMAO, Thats brilliant. I had the spelling police on this forum, should shut a few people up.[/quote]I just want to know why he named him ''hamster Cody Macdonald'' regardless of the spelling. :P[/quote]I presume it was to differentiate him from Dog Cody Macdonald and Giraffe Cody Macdonald.

*sigh*

Ok.......I will write 100 lines of ''I will proof read all future posts on the pink''un ''

Thats the last time I tell you lot anything :P

I just want to know why he named him ''hamster Cody Macdonald'' regardless of the spelling. :P

Because his hamster used to be a scaffolder.....before becoming a pro-fluffballer.....

[quote user="Duffman"]*sigh*

Ok.......I will write 100 lines of ''I will proof read all future posts on the pink''un ''

Thats the last time I tell you lot anything :P[/quote]Why wouldn''t you just write it once and copy and paste it 99 times?

[quote user="Lord Horn"][quote user="paul moy"]

I''m interested to see how he''s getting on at Gillingham, and noticed that he is not in the side to play Bishops Stortford today. However, it appears that he will be in the side to play at Ebbsfleet tomorrow. I see myself being a bit of a Gills fan this season. [:D]

http://www.gillinghamfootballclub.com/page/NewsDetail/0,,10416~2098204,00.html

[/quote]

Paul, as you are aware, the mighty Fleet are going to stuff the errant Pikies from up the road with ease tomorrow afternoon at San Stonebridge!  Having said that, I will have my spies out to see how the boy Cody performs - will give an unbiased Ebbsfleet perspective at some point over the weekend.

[/quote]

I had a funny feeling that you would respond to this thread, Lord Horn. [:D]    My prediction is a good win to the Gills based on their 4-1 stuffing of the Posh without the mighty Cody.  [;)]

[quote user="Duffman"]I will be a Gillingham fan this season as well, my son too. The reason for this is my son has named him hamster Cody Macdonald as he is his favourite player (despite never really seeing him play, kids ey!). Anyway, a friend of a friend etc etc knows is a relation to Cody and told him that he has a hamster named after him so he done 2 signed autographs, one for my son and the other to Cody the hamster. My son was totally made up and they have been framed on the wall.[/quote]

That''s brilliant! Nice one Cody.

[quote user="Yella Foreva"]Nuff Said wrote the following post at 23/07/2010 4:24 PM:

John wrote:

Duffman wrote:

LMAO, Thats brilliant. I had the spelling police on this forum, should shut a few people up.[/quote]IN MY FACE!