Sign in to follow this  
The Butler

NCISA Web Site

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="cityangel"]Thankyou for thanking me[/quote]Thank you CA for thanking the Butler for thanking you! [:D][;)][/quote]Thank you for thanking CA for thanking me for thanking her![/quote][:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="cityangel"]Thankyou for thanking me[/quote]Thank you CA for thanking the Butler for thanking you! [:D][;)][/quote]

Will you be joining NCISA Lappin? If so they will be thanking you too?

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="Smudger"]I have just had a quick look over the new site.

It looks like it will certainly be an improvement on the old site and I look forward to seeing it up and running fully.

You say that members can get their own e-mail address so can I put my name down for smudger@ncisa.co.uk now please?

I am wondering how ineteractive the site will become?  As the details for the competition that you are running should ideally be able to be completed fully by anybody wishing to enter online.  It may be my ignorance, but the PDF Download gives the impression that you need to print off and send in?

My only other criticism of what I can see is that it does not include a profile for any of the newer committee members like your good self BUTLER.  Most of the people who know about NCISA already know about Tilly & Co and the History of NCISA.  I would encourage you to get as much as you possibly can on there as soon as possible about the newer committee members and NCISA''s plans for the FUTURE.

Good work in what you have done so far though!
[/quote]

Thanks for your kind comments Smudger, I will reserve the e-mail address for you and collect the fee accordingly[:D]

The reason all profiles do not appear is that some of the newer members (your bro included) has not let the Butler have them!!(I am on there)

We will continue to add as we go and new things and benefits for members will appear as and when they become advertisable(is that a word?)

Old photographs of past City truimphs and bits from the NCISA archives will soon be on.

Yes we will welcome input and will try and make an open area for ALL MEMBERS to post to as soon as practicable.

[/quote]

I will give them a kick up the backside for you next time I see them! [;)]
[/quote]

Lol!

Its probably just my pc but I haven''t been able to access the new NCISA  website since the beginning of the week. All I get is

TalkTalk

Sorry, the page you were looking for cannot be found

Can anyone else access it or do I need to alter my settings ??

[quote user="cityangel"]

Its probably just my pc but I haven''t been able to access the new NCISA  website since the beginning of the week. All I get is

TalkTalk

Sorry, the page you were looking for cannot be found

Can anyone else access it or do I need to alter my settings ??

[/quote]Just tried and I can''t get on it either.

NO ONE CAN

It''s been down since 21st.

Should be up again today when the world recognises it again!

Technical fault ,trouble is it takes an age to reset everything.

Very annoying as several new articles and info to get on it.

Thanks for asking and very pleased you are looking.[:D]

Anyone wants more detail can ask me tonight over a Taddy.

[quote user="The Butler"]

NO ONE CAN

[/quote]

Nicely handled!!!

NO ONE CAN

It''s been down since 21st.[/quote]

Thanks for quick response, thought it was something to do with my compatability settings.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"]

NO ONE CAN

Thanks for quick response, thought it was something to do with my compatability settings.

[/quote]

The quick response was ready and waiting for a couple of days.It was just a matter of  how long before the question was asked and i won the bet.[:P]

NO ONE CAN

[/quote]

I had better get ready to answer questions on tonight''s BBQ because as sure as night follows day there will be questions asked in the morning along the lines....How many were there,what was discussed,how many new members joined blah de blah de blah?

Good job a certain somebody is not on Facebook and seen our Group Page hey Butler?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="The Butler"]

NO ONE CAN

[/quote]

I am sure there is nothing wrong with your compatability bits CA[;)]

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="The Butler"]

NO ONE CAN

[/quote]

Nicely handled!!!

[/quote]

With superb handling like that, he should play in goal for England.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="The Butler"]

NO ONE CAN

[/quote]

I had better get ready to answer questions on tonight''s BBQ because as sure as night follows day there will be questions asked in the morning along the lines....How many were there,what was discussed,how many new members joined blah de blah de blah?

Good job a certain somebody is not on Facebook and seen our Group Page hey Butler?

[/quote]

Is that blah''s Dutch relative?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Presume you''re having a go at me Tilly  am I not entitled to show an interest and ask questions as a paid up NCISA member?

And talking about night following day you''re likely to get a pint of Taddy over your head tonight [:)] unless of course I''m not welcome?

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

Presume you''re having a go at me Tilly  am I not entitled to show an interest and ask questions as a paid up NCISA member?

And talking about night following day you''re likely to get a pint of Taddy over your head tonight [:)] unless of course I''m not welcome?

[/quote]

I for one would be most upset if you were not there.[}]

If they can''t get a simple thing like a website right CA, what chance the burgers, especially if a Taddied-up Tilly is in charge?

Oh, and ask Nutty to keep an eye on those umbrellas on his garden furniture if Tangy''s around! 

[quote user="lappinitup"]

If they can''t get a simple thing like a website right CA, what chance the burgers, especially if a Taddied-up Tilly is in charge?

Oh, and ask Nutty to keep an eye on those umbrellas on his garden furniture if Tangy''s around! 

[/quote]

I assume from those comments that you wont be honouring us with your wit and wisdom tonight then Lapp?

I just got "bounced" to the Navel Criminal Investigative Service Association website!

Last info I have is that the tags will be in place 24 to 48hours then I can redirect to our site.

The web is wonderfull UNLESS something needs doing in a hurry!

Please be assured that The Butler is on the case and NCISA will be live and kicking butt as soon as possible.

This was a recorded message and we thank you in advance for your understanding

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

Nutty thought you were attending Lapp so he has already put the furniture away.There is a very big "do" down at Bayer tomorrow and he did not want you running around cocking your leg up against the tables and chairs making them smell of pee as there will be loads of little kids around.Those same kids will be with their parents having a picnic on the grass and word has it you do not even have a poop scoop so maybe it is best if you stay away tonight.[;)]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Lol!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]

Nutty thought you were attending Lapp so he has already put the furniture away.There is a very big "do" down at Bayer tomorrow and he did not want you running around cocking your leg up against the tables and chairs making them smell of pee [/quote]

Lol!

[quote user="Gazza"]Just to let people know that the site seems to be up and running again! [/quote]

It is indeed Gazza AND a new article from Saint on thew sidelines for all to enjoy. (It was the vast number of hits last time he published that took the site down, well that''s what he said!)