Sign in to follow this  
wrathsajoke

we were poor last night

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]very very poor[/quote]Great post, would read again [Y]

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]very very poor[/quote]Is it true that length of post is actually proportional to the size of your tallywhacker? Its just something I''ve heard, I mean there could be absolutely nothing in this alleged fact, but you never know. A lot of these urban message board myths turn out to be pretty accurate.

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]dont reply to his posts lol[/quote]The thread will probably be deleted soon anyway.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="wrathsajoke"]dont reply to his posts lol[/quote]

The thread will probably be deleted soon anyway.

[:)]
[/quote]

He has already had some posts removed this morning on the thread about flying to away games.

I know wrathsajoke was there, he left he hoodie behind.[IMG]http://i530.photobucket.com/albums/dd347/barclayendchoir/hoodie_navy_b_VillageIdiot.png[/IMG]

I don''t understand. He''s confessed countless times that he''s a wind up merchant (albeit an incredibly boring and predictable one) and yet people still react. What gives? [:P]