Sign in to follow this  
jed exodous

*** breaking news ***

so that twonk form Portsmouth will be allowed to bring his bell will he? I trust the club will be confiscating it from him on entry....

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]so that twonk form Portsmouth will be allowed to bring his bell will he? I trust the club will be confiscating it from him on entry....

[/quote]

I forgot about that oversized bell!  The Blackpool drummer was bad enough but the ''Pompey Chimes'' drive me mad on the telly let alone at Carrow Road!

[quote user="jed exodous"]Vuvuzelas banned from Carrow Road, on offy site... As you were...[/quote]Damn![8o|] I''ve only just got mine![:''(][:''(][:''(]

Health & Safety is always used as an excuse but this time, for a change, it''s for common sense.

Now perhaps the legions of overpaid workers for the H & S Executive will be trimmed to similar levels of other EU countries. Oh what a give away!!

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]If nobody liked them what''s the point of banning them?
[/quote]

Its yet another knock at freedom of the individual. Another attempt to turn us into zombies this time by the directors of NCFC. Reminds me of the 101 Club who have a dress code and you have to wear a suit to sit with them to watch matches. Football should be about sponstaineous joy and celebration not stewards confiscating boys, and childrens toys.

What about someone else''s freedom of being able to watch a match without having one blown down their ear hole, I''m relieved the Club have banned them.

Yep and while they are at it they can ban drums, bells and bands, oh and the public selling of fireworks.

Ban the lot of em!!!

[quote user="Bobert"]

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]If nobody liked them what''s the point of banning them?
[/quote]

Its yet another knock at freedom of the individual. Another attempt to turn us into zombies this time by the directors of NCFC. Reminds me of the 101 Club who have a dress code and you have to wear a suit to sit with them to watch matches. Football should be about sponstaineous joy and celebration not stewards confiscating boys, and childrens toys.

[/quote]No way Bobert, their din must be a health hazzard. [IMG]http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Battle/acid.gif[/IMG]

Haven''t the banning clubs missed a trick here? I see Blackpool may be encouraging their fans to bring vuvuzelas to their ground, as a bit of a distraction technique for visiting players. It will be interesting to see how the players cope!

Before the Vuvuzela  I thought there was nothing more annoying at a Football ground than the risible Sheff Wed band.  How wrong I was. Thank goodness they are banned.

NCFC is a private business, so it is not an attack on freedom.

It is, however, reactionary and pointless since vuvuzuelas have not been a problem at CR and likely never would. Maybe a few games this season there will be a few, but not likely they will last.

Next on the pointless agenda will be to ban tigers from CR. Any of you smart alecks out there beware. You''re not bringing your tiger into the game.

(meeting dismissed to pat themselves on the back)

If I remember correctly.  The club shop sold horns fairly recently,  playoff year or prem season.  If I dig it out (kids had one I believe) and bring it along to the  first game. I wonder what will happen?

[quote user="Å¿illy Å¿auÅ¿age"]If I remember correctly.  The club shop sold horns fairly recently,  playoff year or prem season.  If I dig it out (kids had one I believe) and bring it along to the  first game. I wonder what will happen?[/quote]Where do you sit?

It''s only a matter of time before they are banned throughout the football league IMO. A few burst ear drums and that will be the end of them. In SA many people were wearing earplugs to matches and surely when it comes to that, going to football loses much of its enjoyment.