Sign in to follow this  
Lennon7

Has this happened to anyone else?

I play a lot of golf and they are seriously annoying.  I don''t wear anything bright coloured though but they are still around.  I find the worst colour is white.  My white golf shirt was black by the time I walked of the first tee on Sunday!

Hark at you lot complaining about a few bugs like it''s a plague of fu*cking locusts.Something I have observed over the years is that despite the Thunder-flies there''s never a storm.

[quote user="Shyster"]Hark at you lot complaining about a few bugs like it''s a plague of fu*cking locusts.

Something I have observed over the years is that despite the Thunder-flies there''s never a storm.
[/quote]

They are a pain in the arse though.Get covered in the sods at work,and they get really itchy.And yes they go for light colours.

But you are right,there hasn''t been a single storm,so they should be renamed.

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]But you do get thunder when there''s Storm Flies.[/quote]

Thunder Fly, Storm Fly...... pretty much the same thing aren''t they?

[quote user="Shyster"][quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]But you do get thunder when there''s Storm Flies.[/quote]

Thunder Fly, Storm Fly...... pretty much the same thing aren''t they?[/quote]The Storm Fly makes slightly more noise when having intercourse[;)]

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="Shyster"][quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]But you do get thunder when there''s Storm Flies.[/quote]

Thunder Fly, Storm Fly...... pretty much the same thing aren''t they?[/quote]The Storm Fly makes slightly more noise when having intercourse[;)][/quote]

[:D][;)]

One of the bastards is currently hovering around my wine glass.

[quote user="Dan-NCFC"]The new Norwich shirt.

You''re out a social event, maybe a bbq or sitting in a beer garden, and you wear you''re new City shirt. Now I don''t know if it''s the lighter colour or maybe I just stink but the shirt attracted about a million tiny little black bugs. Hardly an attractive look when you''re swatting them away like a madman, leaving people unsure if you''re having a mini fit or something. This happened to anyone else? Just me? okaaayy...[/quote]I actually laughed out loud when I read this, this happens to me every time I go out in a Norwich shirt. Watford at home should be interesting, especially if the players and fans are getting swarmed with these things!!

Radio 2 interviewed a vermin/bug expert today and these bugs were mentioned.  They are prevalent at this time of year and are strongly attracted to anything yellow, but they''re only a problem in daylight.  Apparently there''s nothing you can do about it.  It''s probably a good thing that we''re playing Watford at night.

There''s another sort of vermin in the City tomorrow.  Strange accents and very good at nicking anything they can lay their hands on.