Sign in to follow this  
nutty nigel

Rays funds for FONCY with the PUPs in the Canary Challenge

Greetings PUPs. Here''s another chance for us to add more funds for FONCY and have a bit of fun along the way. The Canary Challenge is a competition run by NCISA to raise funds for  The Academy / The Tactic Zone. The Challenge is to predict the top six and bottom three in the Championship.

I''m certainly going to have a go at this. In fact I''m going to have four goes for a tenner. Three for myself but one very special one that all you PUPs are going to help me pick. That will be the "Golden Ticket" and any money won will be added to our Rays Funds For FONCY total.

All you have to do is post just three teams to be in the top six and two teams for the bottom three. Then next Wednesday (28th July) I''ll have a count up and the teams that have been suggested most times will constitute the PUPs entry.

I ran this by Kathy last night and she spoke to Tilly who immediately told us we could BOGOF!!![:@][:O]

Yes that''s right PUPs he said I could buy one and get one free which means there will now be two PUPs entries with a chance of winning £250.[;)]

Our great friend Arrdee had a great run in this competition 2 years ago with an entry one of our young PUPs helped him put together. So let''s see if "the power of the PUPs" can be as successful.

But don''t forget just three teams for the top six and two for the bottom three for the purposes of this thread to help me formulate "The Golden Ticket".

Carve their names with pride.Yankee,3,Fellas,3,P''boro,2,Mr Chops,2,NewYork, Inch High,2, Blahblahblah, NCFC_Shaun, 1st Wazzock, Fonejacker2, Norfolkbroadslim, Norfolkchance1, Scooby yes Norfolkchance1 £959 for the Academy,so far.

Forgot about Pompy, erm... pompey or palace, pompey or palace,

stay with palace in the bottom 2, but pompey really gonna struggle this season.

[quote user="Gingerpele"]Top three: Boro, Norwich, ForrestBottom:Pompey, Ipswich, Millwall[/quote]Oh i put three instead of two, take Ipswich out i suppose.....

Top 3 - Middlesborough (looks very popular [;)])

- Leicester

- Swansea

Bottom 2 - watford [:(]

- Milwall

Great response so far[Y]

I''m going for :-

Top Six : Norwich City, Nottingham Forest & Reading.

Bottom Three : Scunthorpe & Preston.

Remember, the only qualification to take part in this is to leave a selection. It''s free, it''s a bit of fun and hopefully will raise money for our great clubs academy along the way.

Good Stuff Nutty, and also may I thank you and Billy on getting the Free bet back for another season. It is always such a great thread to be part of especially when we are as successful as we have been over the last few years.

Top three: Bristol City, Nottingham Forest, Leeds

Bottom two: Crystal Palace, Portsmouth

It''s great news that this thread has been able to keep going! Thanks Nutty & Billy! [Y]Top:Nottingham ForestCardiffNorwich Bottom:Scunthorpe, Barnsley.