Sign in to follow this  
Elliot Ward takes a MEAN peno

Re: Been reading so much rubbish, and I just HAD to post!

[quote user="singing canary"]well said John . to sit here and slate any player ,before they kick a ball is asking for it . don''t matter how good of a player you are ,does not mean you know everything about football . Glen Roeder was a good player for example .[/quote]

I doubt he even plays football anymore. Doesn''t sound like he has a very good knowledge of the game at all in my opinion.

I have known people who played for varying clubs accademies, just means they were good when they were a kid. Some are not better than I have been in adult football.

Having said that I once played for a club that could have been considered to be semi-pro as it paid some of their players money. The fact I only managed to make an appearence for the first team on the bench due to then leaving for university could easily be conveniently be forgotten. Not that I believe for a minute that I would ever have been a first team regular.

lmao.. I love it, I absolutely love it!

You can all sit there and say exactly what you want from your computer chairs, but none of you actually have any idea of whom you are talking about and to how far my knowledge actually goes, and even though the points I have been made were put in a confussing manner, my points still remain valid, and no one has actually disproven my points or to that extent, made a plausible and valid point to why on paper, we are a top 4 team like 80% of the population of this website suggests. We have purchased average players, with an already average side, that won an extremely, EXTREMELY poor league.

These are facts, and ladies, I will rub them in your face in 10-15 games, christmas or the end of the season. I do not mind.

[quote user="Elliot Ward takes a MEAN peno"]lmao.. I love it, I absolutely love it!

You can all sit there and say exactly what you want from your computer chairs, but none of you actually have any idea of whom you are talking about and to how far my knowledge actually goes, and even though the points I have been made were put in a confussing manner, my points still remain valid, and no one has actually disproven my points or to that extent, made a plausible and valid point to why on paper, we are a top 4 team like 80% of the population of this website suggests. We have purchased average players, with an already average side, that won an extremely, EXTREMELY poor league.

These are facts, and ladies, I will rub them in your face in 10-15 games, christmas or the end of the season. I do not mind.[/quote]#Jesus Christ you really are a thick sh*t aren''t you.  There is a FACT for you.Why you keep going on about a top 4 team is beyond me.  We aren''t in the Prem, we would be aiming for a top 6 finish not top 4, we aren''t going to be qualifying for Europe are we.Most of our signings are unknown quantities in this league, so nobody, especially you with your lack of knowledge of the game of football, can be the judge of how good they are.Surman, you can judge him however, you''d look like a utter vaginal area if you were to say he is anything other than a top quality championship player.Now please go back to your lessons.

[quote user="Elliot Ward takes a MEAN peno"]lmao.. I love it, I absolutely love it! You can all sit there and say exactly what you want from your computer chairs, but none of you actually have any idea of whom you are talking about and to how far my knowledge actually goes, and even though the points I have been made were put in a confussing manner, my points still remain valid, and no one has actually disproven my points or to that extent, made a plausible and valid point to why on paper, we are a top 4 team like 80% of the population of this website suggests. We have purchased average players, with an already average side, that won an extremely, EXTREMELY poor league. These are facts, and ladies, I will rub them in your face in 10-15 games, christmas or the end of the season. I do not mind.[/quote]

I feel embarassed FOR you.

A norwich fan who will rub it in our faces if we do poorly. Smooth. It''s nice to see the Ipswich educational system realising it''s full potential...

Of course we don''t know who you are. So, why not meet up for a drink with a few of us? Judging by your posts it''s going to be a cheap night for you if you do since Orange Juice is reasonably inexepensive.

[quote user="Yellow Submarine"]

Care to comment on my reply to you? Also on the comment you made regarding Holts pace, was pace a big part in Geoff Horsfield, Iwan Roberts and Dion Dublin''s (to name a few) game?

[/quote]

I''m still waiting!

[quote user="Elliot Ward takes a MEAN peno"]lmao.. I love it, I absolutely love it! You can all sit there and say exactly what you want from your computer chairs, but none of you actually have any idea of whom you are talking about and to how far my knowledge actually goes, and even though the points I have been made were put in a confussing manner, my points still remain valid, and no one has actually disproven my points or to that extent, made a plausible and valid point to why on paper, we are a top 4 team like 80% of the population of this website suggests. We have purchased average players, with an already average side, that won an extremely, EXTREMELY poor league. These are facts, and ladies, I will rub them in your face in 10-15 games, christmas or the end of the season. I do not mind.[/quote]

Oh dear! I actually feel for you. Why don''t you continue arguing with the people you feel you can win the argument with, and ignore everyone else!

Not very far.

[quote user="Elliot Ward takes a MEAN peno"]and no one has actually disproven my points or to that extent, made a plausible and valid point to why on paper, we are a top 4 team like 80% of the population of this website suggests[/quote]Evidence or STFU.Oh and why haven''t you been banned for your racist remarks regarding Australians last night?

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Elliot Ward takes a MEAN peno"]and no one has actually disproven my points or to that extent, made a plausible and valid point to why on paper, we are a top 4 team like 80% of the population of this website suggests[/quote]
Evidence or STFU.

Oh and why haven''t you been banned for your racist remarks regarding Australians last night?
[/quote]

What did he say?

To be fair to him, it is Australians we''re talking about [;)]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"][quote user="Elliot Ward takes a MEAN peno"]and no one has actually disproven my points or to that extent, made a plausible and valid point to why on paper, we are a top 4 team like 80% of the population of this website suggests[/quote]
Evidence or STFU.

Oh and why haven''t you been banned for your racist remarks regarding Australians last night?
[/quote]

What did he say?

Evidence or STFU.

[/quote]

What did he say?

Evidence or STFU.

[/quote]

What did he say?

Evidence or STFU.

[/quote]

What did he say?

Evidence or STFU.

[/quote]

What did he say?

Evidence or STFU.

[/quote]

What did he say?

Evidence or STFU.

[/quote]

What did he say?