Sign in to follow this  
When Saturday Comes

The Championship Fantasy Football - Pink'Un League

I am astounded that i am 3rd in the league. This must be a website error, I know piss all about football,

[quote user="Brendo "]

Might I just add that I think this Championship fantasy football is nothing compared to the Prem one I am in.

1) it takes ages to do the scores? [:S] Prem one does it straight away, the Champ one still hasn''t done it, and all games have been played.

2) it doesn''t tell you what you got points for (as far as I know), Prem one does and is easy to read. And I just think the scoring is a better system in the Prem league one.

Well that doesn''t seem like much, but it just doesn''t seem that good to me. [:(]

[/quote]I agree, the scoring system is crap.

I was initially top for around two or three weeks I think, but I''ve now plummeted to third. I was also top of the Facebook Canaries league for a time, but that''s gone to turd as well. Last week was an awesome week for me as virtually everyone scored points save for one or two players. Had a dreadful start to September, but I''ve planned my team more for the long term. Having said that, I''ve decided to ditch Kris Boyd because he''s basically produced naff all. I expect Bellamy''s Cardiff career to gather more speed as it progresses. Grant Holt is the new team captain, because he''s superman.

My brother has over 20 points more than the guy at the top, but he isn''t in the league. [:S]I am in a reasonable fifth. [:)]