Sign in to follow this  
When Saturday Comes

The Championship Fantasy Football - Pink'Un League

I''ve created a mini league for Pink''Un posters on the official Football League Fantasy Football website. It''s completely free to join, you get £10m to spend on 11 Championship players with up to 30 transfers during the season. Anyone wishing to join simply register @ http://fantasy.football-league.co.uk/Index.aspxCreat your team and search for the Private League 570! Get involved, good luck all that play.

Me too, but I''ll join the league once the season starts, to keep ''Bludgeoned Hearts'' under wraps for now...

[quote user="Anderz"]Me too, but I''ll join the league once the season starts, to keep ''Bludgeoned Hearts'' under wraps for now...[/quote]So the mighty ''Bludgeoned Hearts'' is you then. Fair play on the world cup one, you obliterated all of us.

[quote user="Big Slob"][quote user="Anderz"]Me too, but I''ll join the league once the season starts, to keep ''Bludgeoned Hearts'' under wraps for now...[/quote]So the mighty ''Bludgeoned Hearts'' is you then. Fair play on the world cup one, you obliterated all of us.[/quote]I had the lead for a fair while in that with my ''Inglorious Basterds''.Shame i got a little too ''trigger happy'' with my transfers.

It''s never too early for Fantasy Football!

Unlimited transfers anyway from now til start of the season so I''ll probably end up completely changing the team another 10 times yet.

Big Slob: Thanks very much, much appreciated. It''s the first and almost certainly last fantasy football league that I''ve won, so I''m fairly pleased with how it went.

John: For what it''s worth, you had me running scared for quite a while, and provided admirable opposition.

I have a prem league, league set up if any one wants to join. 35 teams so far, I had 40 last year and hope to beat that this year. It''s free and a bit of fun :)

http://fantasy.premierleague.com

League code: 215083-59178

Excellent - signed up!As an aside - I know FISO do a listing of Premiership Injuries and Suspensions, and I wondered if anyone knew of a site that does the same for the Championship?

For those that have signed up for the Championship Fantasy Football we have put together an injuries and suspensions table here and we will be looking to keep it as updated as possible during the season .... although would welcome some help if anyone is interested?

Brendo''s beasts will kill up this league. [:D]Don''t think Maynard will be as good as many think, so I have Sharp instead! [:)]

Now in the joining process, and my goodness picking my team is frustrating! I''m only ever .50 above my transfer budget. Damn you, credit crunch!

After that intensive selection process, Feel The Flash FC is in the house and gunning for a prediction league treble: The Pink''un prediction league, the pink''un Texaco league and the Facebook Canaries texaco league. First these leagues, THEN THE WORLD!!

Have joined both advertised leagues. There''ll be no big fanfare from me, just a modest attempt to win them.

Might I just add that I think this Championship fantasy football is nothing compared to the Prem one I am in.

1) it takes ages to do the scores? [:S] Prem one does it straight away, the Champ one still hasn''t done it, and all games have been played.

2) it doesn''t tell you what you got points for (as far as I know), Prem one does and is easy to read. And I just think the scoring is a better system in the Prem league one.

Well that doesn''t seem like much, but it just doesn''t seem that good to me. [:(]

Just a quick note that I will not be accepting anymore people into the league - we have over 80 already and the season is 3 weeks old. Plus the guy I just added jumped over me to 4th in the league! Congrats [:P]

My brother is killing everyone. [:''(]''Baghdad Harriers'' are top out of like 100 people. [:O]