Sign in to follow this  
woody11

Is it me or do you think....

Ipswich are going to get relegated next season. I have a funny feeling about them. Seems it''s going downhill for Ipswich . Good news then.

What do you think!

Fair enough. Was just going on the marcus Evans thing,debt,crap manager and that they havnt signed any new players.

Yeah, but how long for? I don''t think it will be long before Evans decides to cash in on the one saleable asset!

If he has a good 1st half of the season he will be gone in jan for big bucks, if he has an average start they will sell him in a years time!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]If he has a good 1st half of the season he will be gone in jan for big bucks, if he has an average start they will sell him in a years time![/quote]

Havent quite got the message banana, who are you supporting in the world cup?

[quote user="Barclaybred"]

[quote user="I am a Banana"]If he has a good 1st half of the season he will be gone in jan for big bucks, if he has an average start they will sell him in a years time![/quote]

[/quote]

I was ghana support spain but decided on holland [y]

Being honest,i gave up  on the world cup when we..Couldnt even post on here till 48 hrs later!..But watched a bit of the holland match,loved it,then recorded the ghana game last night,watched it this morning and was really wanting them to win so much,it got to the stage when that pri## missed the pen, i screamed out "You f### w#####!!" at the top of my voice,and forgot all the windows were open!..Now they are out,i will watch the final,and for football`s sake,would love the dutch to win :)

[quote user="I am a Banana"][quote user="Barclaybred"]

[/quote]

I was ghana support spain but decided on holland [y]

[/quote]That makes a lot of sense