Sign in to follow this  
CDMullins

John Ruddy

It was reported that we were interested in him on the back of the Evening News today. But that could simply be the sports team picking up on the rumours that have been circulating on this MB and on Ruddy''s Wikipedia page. Which someone most likely altered!! [:)]

now carrowroad.net are claiming they have heard he has signed.....

I first heard it from a mate of mine, although his form in this area is by no means certain.  He did state that Forster was signing, at the same time as the trusted CUSDP, but that was a month ago, now.  File under ''rumour'', as far as I''m concerned.

according to someone on the wrath he has been removed from the Everton website but no mention of him going anywhere

This time last year id not heard of Fraser Foster and he turned out to be outstanding, but this news doesnt really fill me with confidence, I really hope it is just a rumour.

i can confirm this is true because he is one of my best mates, known him since primary school and he is a quality keeper so everyone get behind him please. Time to forget about forster, john is just as good!

Anyone know what kind of fee we are paying for him?

Can''t imagine it''d be massive as he''s surplus to requirements & Motherwell had hopes of getting him for a ''nominal fee''.

Shame it''s not Forster (it''s not impossible he''ll come in on as well on a loan deal in my opinion) but I like what I''ve heard of Ruddy.

RB, winger, 2 strikers and a CM next targets!

Let''s hope Lambert''s got 1 or 2 others lined up alongside JR then! Would be great to get Jackson/whoever in at the same time!

Nice to see another local (sort of) player coming to the club as well! Doesn''t happen to be a life-long fan of ours does he? ;)

haha naa he used to support man.utd at school but since hes been a pro he grew out of supporting them so he just supports who he plays for basically. Was always difficult at everton because of howard but he''s only 23 and this is his opportunity