Sign in to follow this  
NCfC Till I Die

New Signings in the next couple of days.

Fresh norwich city news, norwich city are set to complete the loan

signing of Everton keeper John Ruddy also on the way in is Liam

Rosenior on a free to fill the RB spot. Norwich also hope to complete

the signing of Simeon Jackson but may turn there attention to luke

moore of wba, all signings to be in place before the team jets of to

germany for pre–season training.

Watch this space.

[quote user="Mister Chops"]If we got Luke Moore I would be very very happy, he was excellent before losing his way.

[/quote]

must have bought that satnav then

[quote user="Mister Chops"]If we got Luke Moore I would be very very happy, he was excellent before losing his way.[/quote]The same could be said about a certain ''Barn door'' [:^)]

Would be well chuffed with Rosenior as i seem to remember him be very quick, sumthin our defence and team lack at the moment. Really want Jackson now as he fits the bill perfectly for what our team needs.

[quote user="Chalk"][quote user="Mister Chops"]If we got Luke Moore I would be very very happy, [/quote]?????????????????????Luke Moore is absolute shi*e[/quote]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f2/Moore%2C_Luke.jpgI iz signin for you init

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"][quote user="Chalk"][quote user="Mister Chops"]If we got Luke Moore I would be very very happy, [/quote]?????????????????????Luke Moore is absolute shi*e[/quote]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/f/f2/Moore%2C_Luke.jpgI iz signin for you init[/quote][y]

[quote user="NCfC Till I Die "]Fresh norwich city news, norwich city are set to complete the loan signing of Everton keeper John Ruddy also on the way in is Liam Rosenior on a free to fill the RB spot. Norwich also hope to complete the signing of Simeon Jackson but may turn there attention to luke moore of wba, all signings to be in place before the team jets of to germany for pre–season training.

Watch this space.
[/quote]

Dodgy Rumours website by any chance......

[quote user="Chalk"][quote user="Mister Chops"]If we got Luke Moore I would be very very happy,
[/quote]
?????????????????????
Luke Moore is absolute shi*e
[/quote]2nd that [Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Chalk"][quote user="Mister Chops"]If we got Luke Moore I would be very very happy,
[/quote]
?????????????????????
Luke Moore is absolute shi*e
[/quote]2nd that [Y][/quote]Luke Moore is sh*te that is

Why would you switch from Simeon Jackson to Luke Moore? Two completely different players. Pace or Target man.

Nah i think your wrong there mate, both jackson and moore are really quick players, neither is a target man. Defianately want Jackson over Moore though