Sign in to follow this  
supercol

Rory Loy (Rangers striker)

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]3 goals in 27 games tells me all I need to know. My maths says that would total about 5 a season, and he''s a striker.[:S][/quote]

Didn''t Heskey get about 3 goals all season for Villa. So 3 in 27 is international form. Sign him up!

Despite living near Glasgow & following Scottish football I''ve never heard of this guy!

My main fear with Lambert was the threat of a Peter Grant style signing of Scottish rejects. Thankfully this never happened. Now with this new Chief Scout having a Scottish past I fear the worst. Scottish football is dire, and anyone who thinks the Scottish Premier is in line with our Championship is plainly wrong. Maybe the obvious two Glasgow teams are exceptions, but the rest are generally League 1 - League 2 standard. Someone who is on the fringe in Scotland will not cut the mustard at Norwich. Hopefully it was just a trial?

[quote user="ſilly ſauſage"]Would the average City fan know who he is or what he looks like?[/quote]Stop pointing out the bloody obvious and sensible line and let people enjoy the wild speculation!

Perhaps this is the first suggestion from the new scout.

If so, he may be someone from off the radar, i.e from a small club and intended as "one for the future" rather than a back up for Holt, etc.

[quote user="singing canary"]you say that ,the best time in citys history ,we had a couple of scottish players. gunn and fleck[/quote]

3 lungs and malky also!

"you say that ,the best time in citys history ,we had a couple of

scottish players."Ahhhh, Jimmy Bone. Now there was a man with passion.

[quote user="supercol"]Apparently he was seen at Colney last Friday, anybody know anything ?[/quote]

Who saw him?