Sign in to follow this  
Darren Lamb

Ruddy Signs!

as always pink un site 3 days behind others as no mention of that or reading game being on Sky!!!!

[quote user="morty"]Thats that sorted then!

[/quote]NOW WAIT......for the he aint no FF blah blah blah blah...etc etc etc etc etc etc [|-)]  Im happy we have signed a keeper that is ours [Y]

Would of been nice to see FF back but Newcastle where dragging their heels and PL doesnt mess about...of we can now get a winger, striker and a RB i will be very very very happy[:D]

Signing makes sense, as the new Head of Scouting is ex_Rangers and would have seen Ruddy in action quite a few times last season...

So, is he genuinely any good?A lot of people have been speculating about him, but personally I know nothing whatsoever about him, apart from a few loan spells in lesser leagues recently.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]

[quote user="morty"]Thats that sorted then![/quote]NOW WAIT......for the he aint no FF blah blah blah blah...etc etc etc etc etc etc [|-)]  Im happy we have signed a keeper that is ours [Y]

Would of been nice to see FF back but Newcastle where dragging their heels and PL doesnt mess about...of we can now get a winger, striker and a RB i will be very very very happy[:D]

[/quote]Lol.[Y]

[quote user="morty"]So, is he genuinely any good?A lot of people have been speculating about him, but personally I know nothing whatsoever about him, apart from a few loan spells in lesser leagues recently.[/quote]He is. I''ve seen him play quite a few times myself - he is worth having. As nice as FF would have been, having Ruddy more than makes up for it. YOu''ll like him.

What''s with all this ''undisclosed fee'' business?

I want to know how much money we have!

Good keeper though. He''ll be worth a few mill in the future.

[quote user="morty"]So, is he genuinely any good?

A lot of people have been speculating about him, but personally I know nothing whatsoever about him, apart from a few loan spells in lesser leagues recently.
[/quote]Of course he is...PL signed him didnt he!!!!![;)]

[quote user="M.A.T.T"]No press conference for him or Surman, do only certain players get one??[/quote]

Surman - Lambert was away, Ruddy - there''s a ''media day'' at Colney tomorrow.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[quote user="M.A.T.T"]No press conference for him or Surman, do only certain players get one??[/quote]

[/quote]More possible signings tomorrow Pete??? aswell as showing off Ruddy

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="morty"]So, is he genuinely any good?A lot of people have been speculating about him, but personally I know nothing whatsoever about him, apart from a few loan spells in lesser leagues recently.[/quote]Of course he is...PL signed him didnt he!!!!![;)][/quote]Yeah lol, fair one.Makes me wonder though just when his luck will run out and one of his signings will turn out to be pants!

[quote user="TheGoogler"]Hope you''re right, ThirdLion.[/quote]

Reading a few things here and there it seems that he would have been a front runner for best goalie in the SPL last season.

[quote user="thirdlion"][quote user="morty"]So, is he genuinely any good?A lot of people have been speculating about him, but personally I know nothing whatsoever about him, apart from a few loan spells in lesser leagues recently.[/quote]He is. I''ve seen him play quite a few times myself - he is worth having. As nice as FF would have been, having Ruddy more than makes up for it. YOu''ll like him. [/quote][Y]

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

Reading a few things here and there it seems that he would have been a front runner for best goalie in the SPL last season.

[/quote]Yeah, but thats not proper footy though, is it lol?

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[/quote]More possible signings tomorrow Pete??? aswell as showing off Ruddy[/quote]

Who knows.... I''m on holiday this week. Tomorrow is more a chance for us to film training and interview players before they jet off to Germany.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[/quote]

Thanks Pete, thats calmed me down. Lol!

[quote user="morty"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]

Yeah, but thats not proper footy though, is it lol?
[/quote]

Second only to the Premiership...

...according to the Beeb coverage priority.

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"][quote user="morty"][quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]

[/quote]Yeah, but thats not proper footy though, is it lol?[/quote]

Second only to the Premiership...

...according to the Beeb coverage priority.

[/quote]Lol, shows how much they know. I put the standard as maybe Championship, to be honest.

[quote user="Sports Desk Pete"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="Sports Desk Pete"]

[/quote]More possible signings tomorrow Pete??? aswell as showing off Ruddy[/quote]

Who knows.... I''m on holiday this week. Tomorrow is more a chance for us to film training and interview players before they jet off to Germany.

[/quote]Ok thnx Pete..enjoy ya holiday[Y]