Sign in to follow this  
city till i die

Take over

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]good[/quote]Was there any need to make such a long and monotonous post? Couldn''t you have just kept it to.......

oo?

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Barclaybred"]

[quote user="kdncfc"]I think the guy on wrath who posted about this potential takeover has got things right in the past.
[/quote]

Confirmed today!

Holahoop will be leaving in January. My source is 100% official. The 2010 City calender doesn''t have him involved, gutted!

Posted By: Great Barrier Teeth on December 5th 2009 at 17:34:13

Hmmmm 100% ..Now even if he has `guessed` a few in the past correctly,to state "He will be leaving" and"100% official" 100% official!!!!!! Now my 7 /100 of this being true has dipped to 3

[/quote]

and the club will wait 6 months to cash in on a player they could sell tommorow.... b******s!

[/quote]

Jas you have missnderstood mate..This was a copy of a previous post by the great fortune teller,great barrier teeth,back in dec! ..Not a post stating hoolie will be moving next jan! lol

"but we are finding a fair bit of cash for

a club that is skint"absolutelynot for us an extra £2.75m TV money for being in the championshipnor any money from errr, selling out most games last season or selling 20 thousand plus season tickets this seasonno reduction in wages from players leaving ................... well apart from Doherty, Russel, McVeigh, Cureton, Spillane, Forster, Rose, Elliotno banks agreeing to back us by ''going easy'' on the loan repayments

nope, just a tired old cliche and NO factual evidence to back it up

[quote user="kdncfc"]I though that the details of any takeover were announced at a press conference and that they were then subject to the approval of the shareholders which is normally a formality. [/quote]

....tell that to the shareholders of Portugal Telecom who had received a bid from Telefonica for their half of a Brazilian mobile company. 71% or so voted for the deal last week only for the Portugese government to say no......its now in the hands of the lawyers.

[quote user="blahblahblah"][quote user="pete_norw"]

[quote user="kdncfc"]I''d guess if it is true that it would be on the condition that the shareholders approved.
[/quote]

What about season ticket holders aswell, the price of a share is a one off payment, I pay more for my season ticket every year, mounting to thousands now, So why should only share holders be informed  

[/quote]

That''s the difference between an investor and a customer.
[/quote]

Sorry but I invest £366 into the club every year

[quote user="pete_norw"]

Sorry but I invest £366 into the club every year

[/quote]No, you pay for admission.  No need to apologise for that though.

[quote user="pete_norw"]Sorry but I invest £366 into the club every year[/quote]I invest thousands into my local pub each year but I have no say in the new landlord! [;)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="pete_norw"]Sorry but I invest £366 into the club every year[/quote]I invest thousands into my local pub each year but I have no say in the new landlord! [;)][/quote]

Try investing in the Barmaid! That will give you better dividends! ;)

[quote user="Tangible Fixed Assets anyone"]

[quote user="kdncfc"]I though that the details of any takeover were announced at a press conference and that they were then subject to the approval of the shareholders which is normally a formality. [/quote]

....tell that to the shareholders of Portugal Telecom who had received a bid from Telefonica for their half of a Brazilian mobile company. 71% or so voted for the deal last week only for the Portugese government to say no......its now in the hands of the lawyers.

[/quote]That''s because of the use of a golden share. Something not uncommon with such enterprises deemed of strategic national importance. And, incidentally, something I have long thought might be worth considering for football clubs over what one might very loosely call heritage issues.

Flippin marvelous![:@]

We sign loads of freebies and el cheapos then we get taken over and are minted but have already assembled our bargain basement squad.

Marvelous timing NCFC[:@]

What the heck do we do?  Get rid of half of the squad Lambo has just assembled and start again??[:^)][:^)][:@][:@][:@]

I presume you are gullible enough to believe such twaddle

Not saying I believe or disbelieve this but it''s common knowledge that the club have been in talks with several parties either interested in buying or investing in the club as confirmed by the chairman on a recent webchat and one day one of these rumours will be true, hopefully it will be this one.

[quote user="City1st"]I presume you are gullible enough to believe such twaddle

[/quote]

I presume that you are gullible enough to believe that I believe the said rumour

[quote user="norfolkbroadslim"]

Flippin marvelous![:@]

We sign loads of freebies and el cheapos then we get taken over and are minted but have already assembled our bargain basement squad.

Marvelous timing NCFC[:@]

What the heck do we do?  Get rid of half of the squad Lambo has just assembled and start again??[:^)][:^)][:@][:@][:@]

[/quote]

I''m sorry but we dont want to start spending millions of pounds on players just because we suddenly get it

Yes we have gotten 3 free agents but in my opinion they are all top half champ/lower half prem players as are the players we have paid for as well! Just because we suddenly get money doesnt mean we should spend it all if there are quality players for cheap.

Six months ago, which is long enough for time to cover the tracks and protect the innocent, I was working on a mobile payments project with Tune Money,a Malaysian company, who''s owner is also involved in motor racing as well as other activities. I dropped the hint several times that a certain English football club would be a good fit with his Group. We discussed it a little bit. The Group owner felt that he was fully stretched building up his motor racing team at this point in time and could not afford much time for football. However, a seed of an idea has been planted and we will have to wait and see whether things develop further. That''s the current status - no more, no less. At this point in time its not worth speculating too much, but keep your eye on the motor racing. If a certain racing team comes on in leaps and bounds, it''s a positive for NCFC and you can start your speculating. If the racing team struggles then that side of the business will require more attention and gets the priority, being a cash hoover.

[quote user="yellow hammer"]Six months ago, which is long enough for time to cover the tracks and protect the innocent, I was working on a mobile payments project with Tune Money,a Malaysian company, who''s owner is also involved in motor racing as well as other activities. I dropped the hint several times that a certain English football club would be a good fit with his Group. We discussed it a little bit. The Group owner felt that he was fully stretched building up his motor racing team at this point in time and could not afford much time for football. However, a seed of an idea has been planted and we will have to wait and see whether things develop further. That''s the current status - no more, no less. At this point in time its not worth speculating too much, but keep your eye on the motor racing. If a certain racing team comes on in leaps and bounds, it''s a positive for NCFC and you can start your speculating. If the racing team struggles then that side of the business will require more attention and gets the priority, being a cash hoover.[/quote]

Thanks for that info yellow hammer, and apologies for casting aspersions when you first mentioned it!Unfortunately there are so many wind up merchants on here that it becomes a bit of a trigger reflex![:$]

[quote user="yellow hammer"]Six months ago, which is long enough for time to cover the tracks and protect the innocent, I was working on a mobile payments project with Tune Money,a Malaysian company, who''s owner is also involved in motor racing as well as other activities. I dropped the hint several times that a certain English football club would be a good fit with his Group. We discussed it a little bit. The Group owner felt that he was fully stretched building up his motor racing team at this point in time and could not afford much time for football. However, a seed of an idea has been planted and we will have to wait and see whether things develop further. That''s the current status - no more, no less. At this point in time its not worth speculating too much, but keep your eye on the motor racing. If a certain racing team comes on in leaps and bounds, it''s a positive for NCFC and you can start your speculating. If the racing team struggles then that side of the business will require more attention and gets the priority, being a cash hoover.[/quote]

But why can you not bring yourself to say Tony Fernandes the owner of air Asia and the Lotus F1 team.[:|]

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]

But why can you not bring yourself to say Tony Fernandes the owner of air Asia and the Lotus F1 team.[:|]

[/quote]

OMFG!!! Cat out of the bag!!! That''s yellow hammer''s career down the drain!!!

Of course it''s always possible that there''s someone else interested and this particular rumour true or not is someone other than Mr Fernandes, the club did say they were in discussions with several interested parties so we''re still in the maybe it will prove to be bull or maybe it could be true territory imo.

[quote user="kdncfc"]Of course it''s always possible that there''s someone else interested and this particular rumour true or not is someone other than Mr Fernandes, the club did say they were in discussions with several interested parties so we''re still in the maybe it will prove to be bull or maybe it could be true territory imo.
[/quote]

Well the original poster who started this thread said "and not foreign! ", so that''s Fernandez ruled out of this thread anyway.

And where has the original poster gone? Will he be along soon with the old "I was bored" routine.

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]

[quote user="kdncfc"]Of course it''s always possible that there''s someone else interested and this particular rumour true or not is someone other than Mr Fernandes, the club did say they were in discussions with several interested parties so we''re still in the maybe it will prove to be bull or maybe it could be true territory imo. [/quote]

Well the original poster who started this thread said "and not foreign! ", so that''s Fernandez ruled out of this thread anyway.

And where has the original poster gone? Will he be along soon with the old "I was bored" routine.

[/quote]He''ll either be back in a few days to bask in the glory or it will be the last we ever hear of him.

im still here, don''t panic!!

the person that told me this, is still working at the club, not sure what he does tho, and everybody will know him. So i have no reason to doubt him. But that is all i know.

[quote user="city till i die"]im still here, don''t panic!!

the person that told me this, is still working at the club, not sure what he does tho, and everybody will know him. So i have no reason to doubt him. But that is all i know.[/quote]Has this person ever told you anything that has turned out to be true?

[quote user="city till i die"]im still here, don''t panic!! the person that told me this, is still working at the club, not sure what he does tho, and everybody will know him. So i have no reason to doubt him. But that is all i know.[/quote]

Phew, I was just about to take a valium.  Is it that clown bloke? I always wondered what he did.[;)]

I don''t know the person personally, it was a chance meeting at a works event on Friday night. I asked him some questions because i recognised him and this is all he said.Im just passing on the limited information i was told.