Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Will our new goalkeeper cause confusion?

If his name is Ruddy, what will Declan Rudd''s nickname be?Will our defenders get confused and give away more penalties than the Doc?Stupid Lambert.  [:@]

considering most people i know just call him "declan" or "dec" i think we''re ok.

of course i dont know wat they call him on the training ground but i think they''ll be fine with ruddy and declan

[quote user="shiplee15"]considering most people i know just call him "declan" or "dec" i think we''re ok. [/quote]Do they call Antony MacNamee "Ant"?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="shiplee15"]considering most people i know just call him "declan" or "dec" i think we''re ok. [/quote]Do they call Antony MacNamee "Ant"?[/quote]

no unfortunately not - "Mac"

what is it with Lmabert and names though?we had croft now have crofts got russell martin and chris martin and we had russellthen steven smith and korey smith rudd and ruddy

[quote user="shiplee15"]considering most people i know just call him "declan" or "dec" i think we''re ok.

of course i dont know wat they call him on the training ground but i think they''ll be fine with ruddy and declan[/quote]WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH

[quote user="shiplee15"]considering most people i know just call him "declan" or "dec" i think we''re ok.

of course i dont know wat they call him on the training ground but i think they''ll be fine with ruddy and declan[/quote]oh dear James [;)] WWWHHHHOOOOOOOSSSSSSHHHHHH moment indeed! School boy error!

I think the confusion happened a little earlier.David McNally - "Looks like we won''t be getting Fraser back again, Paul"Paul Lambert - "Damn shame.  I guess I''ll have to make some more calls"David Mcnally - "What for?"Paul Lambert - "Ruddy good keeper?"David McNally - "He is?  I''ll get right on it".

[quote user="Fozzie"]I think the confusion happened a little earlier.David McNally - "Looks like we won''t be getting Fraser back again, Paul"Paul Lambert - "Damn shame.  I guess I''ll have to make some more calls"David Mcnally - "What for?"Paul Lambert - "Ruddy good keeper?"David McNally - "He is?  I''ll get right on it".[/quote]Hahaha! Love it! How many ''play on words'' are we gonna get over the next few days?