Sign in to follow this  
singing canary

i like your tactics Lambert .

are we going to get fraser or not ..?

clearly this man has his head screwed on , forget fraser lets go and buy a decent keeper .

Newcastle saying we have approached them with a begging bowl ...

No i think not ,we need to know where we stand .

good move Lambert , nice to see we are not no club with a so called begging bowl .

if Newcastle had any sense they would see how much this keeper has progressed with us .

if anything we have done Newcastle a favour.

good call mr lambert ,....

I just hope we don''t end up playing against Fraser this coming season... it could very well happen.  Or Ruddy well happen for all you punsters.[:)]

I reckon that Lambert only got Ruddy as if he ha Rudd as number 2, he can have Rudd on both shirts and then paint a Y on the end when required. Saves money!

Much as I liked Forster, I''m pleased as well that Lambert has made a positive move with a permanent signing. Hughton could well have held on to Forster until the new season has started and mess up preparations. I reckon that the new Chief Scout from Scotland had a hand in this. Now a pacey striker, a tall striker as back-up/competition for Holt and a new RB and the team is looking solid and deep.

"sorry jedi ,i wrote this before we signed a keeper..."

Nope! We''d already had about 3 threads and an article (posted 10:42:00), by the time you''d posted this... but no worries, easy mistake! :)