Sign in to follow this  

[quote user="wrathsajoke"]5000/1[/quote]

5000/1 eh??.... Are you an independent bookies, because i cant find them odds anywhere!

I''i have a few quid on it if you dont mind; lets say £50. How do i place a stake??

[quote user="NCFC-47"]14/1 to win NPC this season with sky bet quite good odds
[/quote]

I would have thought the reality is that we should nearer about 25/1. There are a lot of big hitters in this division as illustrated by Middlesborough signing Boyd and McManus. I personally don''t think we can compete with that kind of quality. But we should be competitive and I reckon a top half finish is possible. However I would settle for mid table mediocrity. That would represent a dramatic improvement on previous years at this level.

This years division is the weakest in years, simply because none of the three teams that went down look in a good state to go up.

Try this -http://www.oddschecker.com/football/english/championship/winnerYou can still get 18-1 Bear in mind the odds are based on what bets have been placed rather than the probability of our winning the title. Click on Norwich and it will show you how the odds have moved.I would suggest that the odds will shorten so get in now if you fancy it.These are for online bets, where you have to sign up, however most are doing some amazing deals on free bets so those with a bit of time on their hands should be able to sort out a good deal.

Although confident about the forthcoming season i''d want at least 30/1 before backing City for the title, promotion is an outside shot but actually winning the title is totally unrealistic.

So the title is totally unrealistic, however odds of 30/1 make it realistic !How strange.