Sign in to follow this  

Just looking on everton website was thinking if we could get Seamus coleman on loan he was at blackpool last season and if i remeber rightly he is pacey right backthoughts?

Very decent young right back, but given how terrible Tony Hibbert is, and that Phil Neville is the only replacement and he is, one, getting on a bit, and two, better in midfield, I suspect Coleman is quite close to the Everton first team. He had a go last season and got very good reviews.

But as right backs go, he is a good spot.

If lambert asked me now can you recommend me a rigth back i would say Kyle Naughton or Seamus coleman but there close to there respective first teams and we would wages be a problem if we enquired for them on loan

[quote user="NCFC-47"][quote user="GJP"]I''d say Maicon.[/quote]here we go wait for all theDani alves glen johnsonSergio ramosbacary sagna[/quote]way ahead of ya [;}]

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Sam Hutchinson, just looking at Chelsea website, promising right back.[/quote]Was he the guy from that football star show? What was it called again?

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Sam Hutchinson, just looking at Chelsea website, promising right back.[/quote]Was he the guy from that football star show? What was it called again? [/quote]Lol no... They all failed. [y]

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Sam Hutchinson, just looking at Chelsea website, promising right back.[/quote]Was he the guy from that football star show? What was it called again? [/quote]Lol no... They all failed. [y][/quote]But he like won a contract with Chelsea? I''m sure his name was Sam too? [*-)] [:P]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Sam Hutchinson, just looking at Chelsea website, promising right back.[/quote]Was he the guy from that football star show? What was it called again? [/quote]Lol no... They all failed. [y][/quote]But he like won a contract with Chelsea? I''m sure his name was Sam too? [*-)] [:P][/quote]It was Inter Milan.

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Sam Hutchinson, just looking at Chelsea website, promising right back.[/quote]Was he the guy from that football star show? What was it called again? [/quote]Lol no... They all failed. [y][/quote]But he like won a contract with Chelsea? I''m sure his name was Sam too? [*-)] [:P][/quote]It was Inter Milan.[/quote]No, not that one. [:P]This one was like 3 years ago or something. When Mourinho was in charge. [Y]

Ahh, Football Icon. [Y] It was Sam Hurrell who won, but was released in 2007 by Chelsea. He plays Semi pro football, and has played for St Albans. [Y] Probably too naf for us though.

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Sam Hutchinson, just looking at Chelsea website, promising right back.[/quote]Was he the guy from that football star show? What was it called again? [/quote]Lol no... They all failed. [y][/quote]But he like won a contract with Chelsea? I''m sure his name was Sam too? [*-)] [:P][/quote]It was Inter Milan.[/quote]No, not that one. [:P]This one was like 3 years ago or something. When Mourinho was in charge. [Y][/quote]There was another? [:O] Must of missed that 1... Sam Hutchinson looked alright in the 1 game I can remember him coming on last season, so if he did get there through that, then fair play. I''d personally rather have abit of experience there... Don''t see what''s wrong with Martin though anyway tbf. I also think Korey could play right back [:)]

[quote user="Adam NCFC"] I also think Korey could play right back [:)][/quote]Good call. [Y] He''s quick and strong. [Y] Is he that good in the air? [^o)] I can''t really think...

Seamus Coleman has already agreed a season long loan to Oldham, so no mileage in that one I''m afraid.

And as to the poster who called Tony Hibbert ''terrible'' - I know an awful lot of Evertonians who would disagree with that sentiment quite strongly, and having Phil Neville as back-up is a hell of a back-up - he''s been one of the more consistent and important players for Everton for a good couple of years now, whether he''s been asked to play at RB or in the holding midfield role.

[quote user="Temp the Revelator"]

Seamus Coleman has already agreed a season long loan to Oldham, so no mileage in that one I''m afraid.

And as to the poster who called Tony Hibbert ''terrible'' - I know an awful lot of Evertonians who would disagree with that sentiment quite strongly, and having Phil Neville as back-up is a hell of a back-up - he''s been one of the more consistent and important players for Everton for a good couple of years now, whether he''s been asked to play at RB or in the holding midfield role.

[/quote]

Think i saw it was Jose Baxter to Oldham not Seamus Coleman.

[quote user="Temp the Revelator"]

[/quote]

Hibbert is terrible now, a few years ago he was quality but has now lost his legs, as for Phil Neville he''s gettin on a bit now and not as good as he once was. Everton will struggle again this season compaired to the last because they are not replacing their players

[quote user="PL"][quote user="Temp the Revelator"]

[/quote]

Think i saw it was Jose Baxter to Oldham not Seamus Coleman.[/quote]

Indeed sir, you are correct - my mistake.