Sign in to follow this  
CJ

more thatn a rumour - Hutchinson?

I have a friend who is Chelsea fan and the talk is that we have a season long loan of Sam Hutchinson. This is great news if true as he is a real young talent as either right or central back and is somewhere we need cover if not 1st team place ( sorry not a fan of Russell Martin)I know its a loan but it makes sense for Chelsea to now see if he can make it (he has had injury problems) and for us to get talented competition. He is highly rated at Chelsea.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]What makes this more than a rumour though ? [:)]
[/quote]

Wasn''t that Boston''s follow up to More than a Feeling?[;)]

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]What makes this more than a rumour though ? [:)][/quote]

[/quote]I wouldn''t know Beau, I''m not quite that old... [;)]

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Dammit!! I was going to use the Boston joke.........

*sulks*
[/quote]

Oh come on Clippy .... we can  share it!

* tousles hair and puts comforting arm around shoulder *

As for you Blah....

* snorts contemptuously and stamps off like a grumpy old man *

[quote user="Beauseant"]and stamps off like a grumpy old man *[/quote]What you mean LIKE a grumpy old man Beaus? [:^)]

[;)][:D]

Ben Greenhalgh won the 2nd one with Inter Milan.

Allway through the show it said h''d only been playing football for a church said for the last 6 months, never had any training etc....

a little bit of research shows he had been playing Semi Pro for a while

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="Beauseant"]and stamps off like a grumpy old man *[/quote]What you mean LIKE a grumpy old man Beaus? [:^)]

[/quote]

Thank you Methuselah![;)][:D]

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[/quote]You know lap, like one, but, er, slightly, less ?Psssst - Nobody mention gold !

I highly doubt this has much truth to it but would be very happy if it does come true. As mentioned on a few other threads I really think he has got a lot of potential, I can''t see him being here any longer than January - if he does come on - due to his contract finishing in the summer.

[quote user="CJ"]I have a friend who is Chelsea fan and the talk is that we have a season long loan of Sam Hutchinson. This is great news if true as he
is a real young talent as either right or central back and is somewhere we need cover if not 1st team place ( sorry not a fan of Russell Martin)

I know its a loan but it makes sense for Chelsea to now see if he can make it (he has had injury problems) and for us to get talented
competition. He is highly rated at Chelsea.
[/quote]

How rare!

Last time we were in the Championship we had a few more loans than we have now.

The number we have now is just about right.

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[quote user="blahblahblah"]What makes this more than a rumour though ? [:)]
[/quote]

[/quote]

...No the follow up was Long Time, followed by Peace of Mind, from their stunning debut album Boston.

More than a feeling is one of the great anthems, but I love the track Rock and Roll Band from the album !!! [:P]

I would see a loan like this one being similar to Ryan Bertrand as he is young, comes with a good reputation and is apparently a good work horse. Could work out perfectly

Work out perfectly for whom?

Chelsea have increased his value by getting him experience, coaching and games at quite a few clubs.

2006 → Bournemouth (loan) 4 (0)

2007 → Bournemouth (loan) 1 (0)

2007–2008 → Oldham Athletic (loan) 21 (0)

2008 → Norwich City (loan) 18 (0)

2008–2009 → Norwich City (loan) 38 (0)

2009–2010 → Reading (loan) 44 (1

Those clubs haven''t really benefitted because at the end of the day ........... he went somewhere else, and they received nothing for their development of the player.

Chelsea, no doubt, will get a good (or medium) payday from him one day.

[quote user="Yellow Wall"]Work out perfectly for whom?

Chelsea have increased his value by getting him experience, coaching and games at quite a few clubs.

2006 → Bournemouth (loan) 4 (0)

2007 → Bournemouth (loan) 1 (0)

2007–2008 → Oldham Athletic (loan) 21 (0)

2008 → Norwich City (loan) 18 (0)

2008–2009 → Norwich City (loan) 38 (0)

2009–2010 → Reading (loan) 44 (1

Those clubs haven''t really benefitted because at the end of the day ........... he went somewhere else, and they received nothing for their development of the player.

Chelsea, no doubt, will get a good (or medium) payday from him one day.[/quote]Well they got his footballing ability. He was decent for us and was a fairly key player in Reding''s cup run last season. Just like we did with Forster last season.