Sign in to follow this  
QueensHills Canary

doc to charlton

Will do a great job for them.. I for one was sorry to see him go..and looked very comfortable in that league..

Good luck Ginger Pele !

[quote user="QueensHills Canary"]the doc has signed a 2year deal with charlton, good luck to him.[/quote]

Correction "Good luck to them"

Div1 his level,will continue to do what he always does.

No truth the that Vince had him lined up for the WWF then!

[quote user="The Butler"]

[quote user="QueensHills Canary"]the doc has signed a 2year deal with charlton, good luck to him.[/quote]

Correction "Good luck to them"

Div1 his level,will continue to do what he always does.

No truth the that Vince had him lined up for the WWF then!

[/quote]WWF? What was going to dress as a panda and try and cadge £2 a month off everybody?

[quote user="Northerncanary"]i saw on on the ball city. com that he was off to greece. Good luck to him[/quote]Reliable source then! [^o)]

Doesn''t actually mean that no Chump clubs have been in for him though does it? Pure conjecture as he has signed for a league 1 club doesn''t mean that no clubs have been in for him. He may not want to move his family too far, you never know.

Good luck Doc, maybe we can hear the end of it and those ''funny'' pictures that have been done a death.

[quote user="Clipped Canary"]Has this actually been confirmed anywhere? [^o)]

[/quote]

What, that he doesn''t have a wife or kids?

[quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Well yeah! Duh! He could have a secret wife, a secret husband, kids in every town up and down the country!!!!HOW CAN WE KNOW!!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Well yeah! Duh!

He could have a secret wife, a secret husband, kids in every town up and down the country!!!!

HOW CAN WE KNOW!!!!!!!!!!
[/quote]

I heard that Steven Gerrard got Doc''s secret wife (and her non existent sister ) up the duff and that''s why we didn''t win the World Cup, but don''t spread it around.....

[quote user="Beauseant"][quote user="Clipped Canary"][quote user="Beauseant"]

[/quote]

[/quote]Well yeah! Duh! He could have a secret wife, a secret husband, kids in every town up and down the country!!!!HOW CAN WE KNOW!!!!!!!!!! [/quote]

I heard that Steven Gerrard got Doc''s secret wife (and her non existent sister ) up the duff and that''s why we didn''t win the World Cup, but don''t spread it around.....

[/quote]Mum''s the word! [;)]

Good luck to Doherty.  I''m glad he went but I still wish him luck.

Good Luck Gary, hope you do well in every game except when you play us [:)]

He''ll need good luck.  So far no news on Charlton web-site, and the greek rumour finished with him failing a medical.  Sorry but no-one is interested in him.  Will be replacing Fleming at Lowestoft.  Heard it here first.

[quote user="shefcanary"]He''ll need good luck.� So far no news on Charlton web-site, and the greek rumour finished with him failing a medical.� Sorry but no-one is interested in him.� Will be replacing Fleming at Lowestoft.� Heard it here first.[/quote]

Being reported on sky,,,,so must be something in it.

I could at least always recognise him... "There''s only one ginger Pele". Sorry to see him go and I think, to be honest, before his time.We seem to do that a lot these last few years .... move players along when with one more season they could score,or save, a vital goal. Small wonder there is a lack of loyalty from players as there is not much from the Clubs. I suppose it is all about money. Sad though.

[quote user="Bobert"]I could at least always recognise him... "There''s only one ginger Pele". Sorry to see him go and I think, to be honest, before his time.We seem to do that a lot these last few years .... move players along when with one more season they could score,or save, a vital goal. Small wonder there is a lack of loyalty from players as there is not much from the Clubs. I suppose it is all about money. Sad though.[/quote]Or gift a goal to the opposition...works both ways, and i know who id rather have as the CBs from Doc and the ones we have now. Good season but too much of a liability. Good time to leave before everyone hates him again for mistakes that would cost us games and valuable points. Got lucky too many times in League 1. Good bye and good luck Doc.