[quote user="QueensHills Canary"]I''m in need of help with this backquoting i cant get it to work for me. Soz but i''m being a computer biff[/quote]like this???

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="QueensHills Canary"]I''m in need of help with this backquoting i cant get it to work for me. Soz but i''m being a computer biff[/quote]like this???[/quote]If it comes up...blockcapital crap...the user u r trying to quote will have something like this in their name,,, <  ?  /  #  )  " , ¬ `    just delete it from their name and u will be able to quote them [Y]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="QueensHills Canary"]I''m in need of help with this backquoting i cant get it to work for me. Soz but i''m being a computer biff[/quote]like this???[/quote]

Yeah like that, not this.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="QueensHills Canary"]I''m in need of help with this backquoting i cant get it to work for me. Soz but i''m being a computer biff[/quote]like this???[/quote]If it comes up...blockcapital crap...the user u r trying to quote will have something like this in their name,,, <  ?  /  #  )  " , ¬ `    just delete it from their name and u will be able to quote them [Y][/quote]

What he said

At the top of your screen next to the "refresh" button is another button for "compatibility view". click that.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="QueensHills Canary"]I''m in need of help with this backquoting i cant get it to work for me. Soz but i''m being a computer biff[/quote]like this???[/quote]If it comes up...blockcapital crap...the user u r trying to quote will have something like this in their name,,, <  ?  /  #  )  " , ¬ `    just delete it from their name and u will be able to quote them [Y][/quote]It''s actually the browser you use...

[quote user="lappinitup"]At the top of your screen next to the "refresh" button is another button for "compatibility view". click that.[/quote]

hmmm

[quote user="citytillidie"][quote user="citytillidie"][quote user="QueensHills Canary"]I''m in need of help with this backquoting i cant get it to work for me. Soz but i''m being a computer biff[/quote]like this???[/quote]If it comes up...blockcapital crap...the user u r trying to quote will have something like this in their name,,, <� ?� /� #� )� " , ¬ `��� just delete it from their name and u will be able to quote them [Y][/quote]

Ok like this??

[quote user="lappinitup"]At the top of your screen next to the "refresh" button is another button for "compatibility view". click that.[/quote]Do that. ^^ works for me anyway. Just to the right of your address bar. [Y]

[quote user="QueensHills Canary"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="QueensHills Canary"]I''m in need of help with this backquoting i cant get it to work for me. Soz but i''m being a computer biff[/quote]like this???[/quote] Yeah like that, not this.[/quote]i had this once when windows updated some stuff...i just looked a recent updates and uninstalled them...job done [Y]

[quote user="citytillidie"][quote user="QueensHills Canary"]I''m in need of help with this backquoting i cant get it to work for me. Soz but i''m being a computer biff[/quote]like this???[/quote]

Maybe this time.

[quote user="QueensHills Canary"][quote user="citytillidie"][quote user="QueensHills Canary"]I''m in need of help with this backquoting i cant get it to work for me. Soz but i''m being a computer biff[/quote]like this???[/quote] Maybe this time.[/quote]

hmmmm

[quote user="jed exodous"]

[quote user="QueensHills Canary"][quote user="citytillidie"][quote user="QueensHills Canary"]I''m in need of help with this backquoting i cant get it to work for me. Soz but i''m being a computer biff[/quote]like this???[/quote] Maybe this time.[/quote]

hmmmm

[/quote]

Jackpot, look at me go... Its all about the compatability button, quote me happy...

[quote user="citytillidie"][quote user="citytillidie"][quote user="QueensHills Canary"]I''m in need of help with this backquoting i cant get it to work for me. Soz but i''m being a computer biff[/quote]like this???[/quote]If it comes up...blockcapital crap...the user u r trying to quote will have something like this in their name,,, <� ?� /� #� )� " , ¬ `��� just delete it from their name and u will be able to quote them [Y][/quote]

Ok like this??

[quote user="jed exodous"]

hmmmm

[/quote]

I can do it both the wrong way!!!

[quote user="jed exodous"][quote user="jed exodous"]

hmmmm

[/quote]

Jackpot, look at me go... Its all about the compatability button, quote me happy...

[/quote]

And the correct way... this is in ie8, I have to use compatibility modeto get it correct like this.

The forum software is to blame... it''s soooo out of date!!

[quote user="lappinitup"]At the top of your screen next to the "refresh" button is another button for "compatibility view". click that.[/quote]

Where is ''compatibility view'' on Google Chrome?

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="QueensHills Canary"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="QueensHills Canary"]I''m in need of help with this backquoting i cant get it to work for me. Soz but i''m being a computer biff[/quote]like this???[/quote] Yeah like that, not this.[/quote]i had this once when windows updated some stuff...i just looked a recent updates and uninstalled them...job done [Y][/quote]Dead right CTID, it was when they downloaded internet explorer 8. But I soon found the compatability button put it right.

As someone else said, it doesn''t work with other browsers.

[quote user="lappinitup"]

[quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="QueensHills Canary"][quote user="city-till-i-die"][quote user="QueensHills Canary"]I''m in need of help with this backquoting i cant get it to work for me. Soz but i''m being a computer biff[/quote]like this???[/quote] Yeah like that, not this.[/quote]i had this once when windows updated some stuff...i just looked a recent updates and uninstalled them...job done [Y][/quote]Dead right CTID, it was when they downloaded internet explorer 8. But I soon found the compatability button put it right.

As someone else said, it doesn''t work with other browsers.

[/quote]All that other stuff when quoting someone is a real pain in the ass tho lol.

Seriously, it works fine... You just have to use a proper browser.. Ok it should suit all browsers, but if it''s really causing you that much of a problem.. Do this...www.google.com[Download Firefox latest edition]Click buttonclick the link that will take you to download itDownload ituse firefox from now onDon''t moan againQuote people none stopReally enjoy yourselfBe happy_________________________________________________-Glad I could help.