Sign in to follow this  
Snakepit Lass

is anyone worried that...

"John Ruddy the new goalie is training with Everton in Australia instead of us?"

I''m not worried about it, no.

I''m not worried about it because it is on wikepedia and therefore almost certainly a load of crap.

If true i agree it would be a touch unusual.

"Question - given the option, where would you rather be?"

In an English summer, rather than an Aussie winter... thanks! :)

"i thought that website was ment to be ok for telling the truth "

Good grief... is this internet thing new to you!?

[quote user="Snakepit Lass"]nope why?[/quote]anyone can edit Wikipedia.. i could go on there now and say "In a change of Heart Ruddy decided Ipswich was a better option and signed for them" and many people would beleive it as fact!Unless its historically accurate (world war 2 for example) take what you read on there with a very large pinch of salts! Football rumours site is sometimes more believeable!

he was due to flight out, in fact he was on the plane but had to be removed because he had an argument with moyes.

thats what she said.

[quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Snakepit Lass"]nope why?[/quote]anyone can edit Wikipedia.. i could go on there now and say "In a change of Heart Ruddy decided Ipswich was a better option and signed for them" and many people would beleive it as fact!Unless its historically accurate (world war 2 for example) take what you read on there with a very large pinch of salts! Football rumours site is sometimes more believeable![/quote]And it would probably get changed back just as quickly.Wikipedia is far more reliable than people think, in fact I read a report which showed it was more reliable than the Encylopaedia Brittanica.

[quote user="ncfcstar"][quote user="jas the barclay king"][quote user="Snakepit Lass"]nope why?[/quote]

anyone can edit Wikipedia.. i could go on there now and say "In a change of Heart Ruddy decided Ipswich was a better option and signed for them" and many people would beleive it as fact!

Unless its historically accurate (world war 2 for example) take what you read on there with a very large pinch of salts! Football rumours site is sometimes more believeable!
[/quote]

And it would probably get changed back just as quickly.

Wikipedia is far more reliable than people think, in fact I read a report which showed it was more reliable than the Encylopaedia Brittanica.
[/quote]For 99% of the stuff on there it is accurate. Unfortunately, for some topics, there are some immature idiots that think it is hilarious to make a change then post it on message boards, or to change the club that a player plays for then say it''s a done deal, etc.