Sign in to follow this  
MC Fearfull

Vuvuzela at carrow road?

[quote user="3gamemarch"]Has anyone been to the world cup and brought one back of purchased one at all ? ?[/quote]I think they''re quite hard to play, and if there was just one, no one would really hear it...? [:S]

I think they''re quite hard to play, and if there was just one, no one would really hear it...?

-----------------------------------------------------

if anyone blow''s one near me, ggggrrrrr i will be shoving it up some where unpleasant

"play"

Really, you make it sound like it''s a musical instrument. It''s like taking an air horn to the football. I hope that it doesn''t become a regular fixture at Carra Road and the fans berate anyone using one.

Got one free with the ''Sun'' a few weeks ago. Wife hates it, kids hate it, dog runs a mile!

Hurts your lips after a while, so short bursts only from me.

NO

Vuvuzelas have ruined the atmosphere at the world cup, apart from England games their annoying monotone ruined any atmosphere, take last nights game for example.

We at carrow road, in 2 stands at least are loud enough without needing a drum, horn or flippin vuvuzela!

If anyone brings one i would expect alot of abuse and i imagine they will be banned.

[quote user="ucl-canary"]

NO

Vuvuzelas have ruined the atmosphere at the world cup, apart from England games their annoying monotone ruined any atmosphere, take last nights game for example.

We at carrow road, in 2 stands at least are loud enough without needing a drum, horn or flippin vuvuzela!

If anyone brings one i would expect alot of abuse and i imagine they will be banned.

[/quote]

100% right on every count UCL. 

And what was the point in adding extra seats when these things will have the same effect as an eggy fart in a phone box.  Attendances will drop!

[quote user="ucl-canary"]

NO

[/quote]

I have it on good authority an Evening Primrose Oil tablet in the morning, and the comfort of Lillets Ultra should help reduce your symptoms.