Sign in to follow this  
Col

John Ruddy

Hi Guys

I am a Motherwell supporter, I wanted to let you guys know that John Ruddy is a fantastic goalkeeper, he is without a doubt a Premiership standard player and he is almost wholly responsible for our european qualification. I am gutted he has not come back to us and I know we were doing everything to get him. He was easily the best keeper in the SPL including Boruc and Macgregor both valued between £5mil-£10mil and im sure he will be and outstanding player for you.

Col

yeah i have heard good reports about him .

have some family up in Scotland who have watched him play .

i recall a certain scot we had in goal that was a good keeper , not a brilliant manager mind you but a quality keeper.

[quote user="singing canary"]yeah i have heard good reports about him . have some family up in Scotland who have watched him play . i recall a certain scot we had in goal that was a good keeper , not a brilliant manager mind you but a quality keeper.[/quote]

Ruddy is English

[quote user="Destort"]

[quote user="singing canary"]yeah i have heard good reports about him . have some family up in Scotland who have watched him play . i recall a certain scot we had in goal that was a good keeper , not a brilliant manager mind you but a quality keeper.[/quote]

Ruddy is English

[/quote]But was on loan at Motherwell. [:)]

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="Destort"]

Ruddy is English

[/quote]

But was on loan at Motherwell. [:)]
[/quote]

The post implied that Ruddy was Scottish  "i recall a certain scot we had in goal that was a good keeper , not a brilliant manager mind you but a quality keeper"

[;)]

Cheers for the info mate. I''l admit I don''t know much about Ruddy so I hope your right pal.

"It was the number one priority for me this summer. As soon as I realised the situation with Norwich about needing a goalkeeper. Obviously I knew they were going to go back in for Fraser Forster, he did very well here - but I made sure my agent was on the case every day to try and push it through and thankfully I''m here now."

Seems like he wanted to come to us!

Great to hear that Col, although I am a big fan of FF. I am now really willing to give Ruddy full backing...I would always have done that...but wasn''t quite sure...

Remember theo?Sad [:(]