Sign in to follow this  
Norfolk Mustard

Ruddy Concedes Six

Motherwell 6-6 Hibs

http://www.izle.net/videoizle/23305/motherwell-6---hibernian-6-iskoc-ligi-mucadelesi.html

Six goals! That makes our newest signing marginally better than Michael Theoklitos then...

Can lightning strike twice?

Jeez guys.  Nothing like knocking a guy before he starts

The 6-6 was just one of those games - a bit like our 7-1.  I''m not even going to make a judgement on Ruddy until he''s played half a dozen games for us.

Its like if FF had been dropped or had gone back to Newcastle just after the Leeds game, we would only have remembered him for his dodgy kicking

Just watched that game and I don''t think he could''ve done anything with 5 of those goals, really dire defending!

Admittedly, there was one that went under his body and he would''ve been disappointed with but I''ll give him that one. Balls squirm under a keeper all the time. I remember FF making a costly error up at Elland Road...

My point is; since the ''Theo and the Seven'' issue, Norwich have developed into a winning team with plenty of total shut-outs. A trend most of us would like to continue.

Taking a quick look for something of our new keeper in action threw up a 6-6 epic on video - which was a bit of a shock to be frank.

I am realistic enough to know any team can get heavily beaten at any time - I think we''ll be OK with Ruddy though. I mean, having Chris Woods guiding him at Everton must have been an excellent learning experience...

Regarding David James letting in four for England; Capello should have stuck with Green. He conceded far less per game at the World Cup! Hindsight is wonderful eh?

[quote user="Old Shuck"]Gunn let in 7 when we were top of the Premiership!![/quote]And we still went on to finish 3rd. Weren''t we top with a negative goal difference at one point? What a season! [:D]

[quote user="Montgomery Bumpkin"]He''s got to EARN my respect. I will boo his name when the team is read out AND turn my back. If we could all do this it would give John a REAL motivation to try hard.[/quote]

You are easily the worst football fan I have ever come across, why would anyone ever behave like that... are you 8 years old.

Ruddy was responsible for our longest run without defeat in the history of our club. The 6-6 game was a freak and is also widely recognised as the most entertaining game in SPL history.

You will have the most talented goalkeeper in you division in Ruddy he is extremely consistent, a great shot stopper with excellent distribution and great from crosses.

FYI when Everton signed Ruddy they were either going to sign Joe Hart of Ruddy and at the time Ruddy was showing more potential he was also tracked by Man Utd. As I said in my previous post he is premiership standard and will be a star for you.

Col

Don''t mind him Col, he is a binner (Ipswich Fan) who is only on here to stir it up. Thanks for your input once again.

[quote user="Montgomery Bumpkin"]He''s got to EARN my respect. I will boo his name when the team is read out AND turn my back. If we could all do this it would give John a REAL motivation to try hard.[/quote]

Very funny. Idiot!

I believe Shilton once conceded four in the 2nd half of a match at Carrow Road, when he played for Southampton. Even the very best keepers have been on the wrong end of a cricket score from time to time.

You MUST be a scummer!