Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Re: Roy Waller debate.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]This is pretty much a new low Wiz.
[/quote]Eh why blah?

If I''ve caused offence, I''m gutted and apologise and I plead with the mods to fry it, but I honestly thought it was relevent.

If you dont know why this thread is wrong, and unfair to whoever it is your critising, then quite honestly, your out of touch.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]This is pretty much a new low Wiz.[/quote]^^ This.No need whatsoever.

Some of these threads are six years old. There''s a world of difference between expressing your preference for a commentator to be replaced and wishing him dead.

You''ve f*cked up pretty badly here Wiz [:$]

Sometimes its easy to give people the benefit of doubt about their sanity and apparent lack of intelligence but this is unexcuseable!

Can we please have this removed Pete?

1st Wizard I gather you are a man in your 50s you''d come to expect this from a teenager trying to prove a point not someone of your age. You should be ashamed of yourself.

[quote user="Shack Attack"]

Some of these threads are six years old. There''s a world of difference between expressing your preference for a commentator to be replaced and wishing him dead.

You''ve f*cked up pretty badly here Wiz [:$]

[/quote]Where the hell did I suggest anyone said that Shack?

And if I''m wrong the mods will dump this, but, I can only apologise once.

You are wrong and should be banned from using this website...

To think I was going to stick up for you earlier too...

You are wrong and deserve to be banned from this website...

Imagine if someone from Roy''s family were to see this? After losing a loved one they have to deal with this?

Wiz you should be well aware that a fair number of posters on here use multiple names/personas, that not all have City''s best interests at heart and many will happily say stuff on here that they wouldn''t say in publicYour post suggests a lack respect as well as a lack of perspectiveThat you have gone trawling trough past posts of up to six years would be beyond belief especially at a time like thisI can only hope that this is a serious error of misjudgement and that this thread is taken downPlease do not try to apologise, I''m sure we will all give you the benefit of the doubtas in this case the least said the soonest mended