Sign in to follow this  
GJL Mid-Norfolk Canary

Scunthorpe (a)- Application??

Given that our away followings toward the back end of last season were around the 2500-3000 mark, could Scunthorpe, being the first away game of the new season be the first to go to application/ballot?

From memory of our visit there a couple of seasons ago the away end wasn''t particularly big. Anyone with any early info on this?

The away end houses about 1,700 supporters but can be extended for: Derby games, or big followings.

There is a possibility it could be ballot but it might just be on a first come first served basis.

The last time we went to scunny, it was a quality day out. I''d suggest it to anyone. the whole crowd had a right laugh and won 1-0. [y]

The crowd won 1-0?  Must have been some match...

On topic, even if they extend our allocation it doesn''t say how much, and as it''s such a small ground anyway I can''t see this one not being an application game.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

The crowd won 1-0?  Must have been some match...[/quote]

Yeah hilarious... If everyone could just say "haha" or "lol" to Graham please, he would clearly like the attention. [:)]

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]The last time we went to scunny, it was a quality day out. I''d suggest it to anyone. the whole crowd had a right laugh and won 1-0. [y]
[/quote]

It was a new ground to go to, we won 1-0 with a late goal, and all the locals were friendly. We had a few beers in a pub that was close to the ground. Even Jamie scored and the Doc played one of the best games I saw in all his years at Norwich.

All in all, it was very good day out.

[quote user="Tim Allman"]

[quote user="Adam NCFC"]The last time we went to scunny, it was a quality day out. I''d suggest it to anyone. the whole crowd had a right laugh and won 1-0. [y]
[/quote]

It was a new ground to go to, we won 1-0 with a late goal, and all the locals were friendly. We had a few beers in a pub that was close to the ground. Even Jamie scored and the Doc played one of the best games I saw in all his years at Norwich.

All in all, it was very good day out.

[/quote]

Utterly freezing though! Glad we''re back in August this time

[quote user="Adam NCFC"][quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

The crowd won 1-0?  Must have been some match...[/quote]

Yeah hilarious... If everyone could just say "haha" or "lol" to Graham please, he would clearly like the attention. [:)]

[/quote]Sorry, I laughed. [:$]Anyway, I hope it doesn''t, as I have 9 stubs and need Scunthorpe so I get 10. [Y]

Its holiday time so won''t be as many as normal going........general sale me thinks!

Sat next to Delia last time as she was in the away end!!

I really hope we get enough tickets. I don''t get to many away games because of my job and busy, family weekends but always try and go to one during the summer. Last year Exeter was a great day out so would be hoping for the same at Scunny