Sign in to follow this  
Chris.

A Few season tickets remain!

I actually went and done it!! I brought one on Saturday and the nice young girl that served me in the City box office told me that there was just 19 left and that''s a few days ago now.

Gonna be sitting in the Thorpe Wing of the city stand with all the stinky old moaning pensioners!!

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]20500 i think Morty[/quote]Cool, still a lot of tickets sold!

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]I actually went and done it!! I brought one on Saturday and the nice young girl that served me in the City box office told me that there was just 19 left and that''s a few days ago now. Gonna be sitting in the Thorpe Wing of the city stand with all the stinky old moaning pensioners!![/quote]

are you being sarcastic, hard to tell over the internet, but the thorpe wing aka as the snake pit . You may be in for a bit of a shock lol.

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]I actually went and done it!! I brought one on Saturday and the nice young girl that served me in the City box office told me that there was just 19 left and that''s a few days ago now.

Gonna be sitting in the Thorpe Wing of the city stand with all the stinky old moaning pensioners!![/quote]

I am sure all us stinky old pensioners are looking forward to meeting you and don''t worry if when during a match your leg becomes warm, its only incontinence from your neighbour. [;)]

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]I actually went and done it!! I brought one on Saturday and the nice young girl that served me in the City box office told me that there was just 19 left and that''s a few days ago now. Gonna be sitting in the Thorpe Wing of the city stand with all the stinky old moaning pensioners!![/quote]

I don''t think that your TV rental company are going to be very happy - when they find out you''ve sold their 42" flat-screen plasma HD TV to pay for your season ticket.....

Don''t forget to Chav up wiv yer Burberry - and adorn your best tacky bling for when you take your seat at the Watford game...Have you nicked a vuvuzela from Lidl yet? Blow that baby an that''ll certainly stir the oldies....I reckon you''ll try and blow the wrong end, but think your mouth will still fit around it....probably.

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

I don''t think that your TV rental company are going to be very happy - when they find out you''ve sold their 42" flat-screen plasma HD TV to pay for your season ticket.....

Don''t forget to Chav up wiv yer Burberry - and adorn your best tacky bling for when you take your seat at the Watford game...Have you nicked a vuvuzela from Lidl yet? Blow that baby an that''ll certainly stir the oldies....I reckon you''ll try and blow the wrong end, but think your mouth will still fit around it....probably.

[/quote]

Did anyone see the article in the national press last week, saying that Norwich city are the only club outside the premier league with a genuine reason and need to have a larger stadium, and are praised for the manner of which way we are going about the way to increase capacity, I thought it was a great read, and sent it to my Birmingham city supporting family, Who I might add struggle to get 15.000 S/T,How proud does this make you feel I asked,

[quote user="paul ncfc"][quote user="Sideshow Tim"]I actually went and done it!! I brought one on Saturday and the nice young girl that served me in the City box office told me that there was just 19 left and that''s a few days ago now. Gonna be sitting in the Thorpe Wing of the city stand with all the stinky old moaning pensioners!![/quote]

I am sure all us stinky old pensioners are looking forward to meeting you and don''t worry if when during a match your leg becomes warm, its only incontinence from your neighbour. [;)]
[/quote]

I''d better wear my waterproofs next time I sit in there then!

Mello, stop being so bloody miserable.

I certainly don''t rent a 42'''' tv and i most certainly am no chav.

I was being slightly sarcastic and i cannot wait to watch football there. I just need to get myself a stick and wave it at the linesman and referee when we get a dodgy decision!!!!

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Mello, stop being so bloody miserable. I certainly don''t rent a 42'''' tv and i most certainly am no chav. I was being slightly sarcastic and i cannot wait to watch football there. I just need to get myself a stick and wave it at the linesman and referee when we get a dodgy decision!!!![/quote]

I''m not miserable....It was just a casual assumption.....Ha''way man, there''s a lorra of it gurz on here!

What about the vuvuzela?....

[quote user="Mello Yello"]

[quote user="Sideshow Tim"]Mello, stop being so bloody miserable. I certainly don''t rent a 42'''' tv and i most certainly am no chav. I was being slightly sarcastic and i cannot wait to watch football there. I just need to get myself a stick and wave it at the linesman and referee when we get a dodgy decision!!!![/quote]

I''m not miserable....It was just a casual assumption.....Ha''way man, there''s a lorra of it gurz on here!

What about the vuvuzela?....

[/quote]

And I am being sarcastic...

All good mello!!

If anybody near me has a vuvuzela, they will need a visit to the N&N to have surgically removed, so it''s a no from me!!