Sign in to follow this  
CharlieFarlie

Will next signing will be soon !

Looking at Lamberts quote below on the main page it indicates that his signing before Sunday will happen, slip of the tongue or a cheeky indication?

“I didn''t want to be scrambling all over the place come the end of the summer. When we go away on Sunday we''ll have everybody together and try to bond them together and create that spirit that''s held us in good stead so far,” he said, glad to have made an early start to his close season business.

Roll on tomorrow !

Yeh I noticed that, along with our new left sider saying we''re going to try and win the league, clearly going to be like last year with PL only interesting in winning the competition.

[quote user="city-till-i-die"]I think the Jackson deal will happen v.soon...i would also like to see a RB in[/quote]I agree that a RB would calm my nerves. I''m an on-the-fencer re: both Martins cutting it in the championship. I think we will be VERY lucky if both make the step up, and thus I would like cover for at least one of them. Though if as PL has suggested we''re only getting one more in, then I hope it''s up top to challenge those two, we need a plan b.

Gillingham are said to be chasing a striker from Aldershot called Marvin Morgan, a replacement for Jackson perhaps.....