Sign in to follow this  
Creasy

Play HELVEG Saturday .. and we will WIN !!

It is as simple as. Helveg has only lost one match when he has started and that was against Man Utd .... so he should start on Saturday and so should Safri. Edworthy has made far too many mistakes this season ... time he was dropped along with holt and give the better play Helveg and the solid Midfield Safri. SIMPLY PLAY HELVEG AND WE WILL WIN !!! I bet ya he will start with Edworthy and mark my words .. We Will LOSE

Hi Creasy I too think Helveg deserves a real chance - but in fact of the three times the tank engine has started city have lost twice - at home to Everton as well as Manure

However a change has to be made to get some points under our belt.

OTBC

We also had him play 90 minutes against bristol rovers ... WE WON!! so play him saturday ill bet £50 if he starts sat he will win !!!!!!!!!

Is that £50 each member, Creasy?!!I am an Edworthy fan I have to admit but I agree, something must be done to get those points on the board.

Jenny - How can you be an Edworthy fan? He''s like a nervous schoolchild with the ball, he can''t wait to get shot of it.We need someone with composure and passing ability to help us retain the ball. Step forward Thomas the Tank Engine.

Thank You Jenny !!!!!!!!!! someone has common sense too .. read her words .. they are the truth .... and like that other guy said .. if we start Helveg we have a Better chance of NOT LOSING !!! which is the main thing on saturday

Has anyone else seen the interview with Worthington on Sky Sports news today? Basically he said Helveg has had his chance and not taken it with both hands and I''m not going to play him just to keep him in the Danish national side - so is that it? Sorry to bring up an old thread, but I now have my doubts Helveg will play again for NCFC. BTW on the same interview - we''re not winning because we''re too nice - we''ll have to be ''hard'' - so that''s the new Worthington masterplan?

too nice?? too bloody small more like. And whats nice about passing the ball regularly to the opposition. Its got nothing to do with nice. More to do with soft headed goals against every week. DOH.

Being ''hard'' - does he mean kicking teams off the pitch? Not a route I want city to be taking.The reason we are winning is - Defence is disorganised, not marking either players or space and allows players to run at and past us too frequently without a challenge- Midfield sits too deep making no space for defenders to pass the ball out and little time to react when a player breaks through and minimising attacking midfielders effect as they get the ball 5yd outside our penalty area rather than our opponents. Too few challenges actually made when it is possible. - Strikers who lack intelligent movement or a clinical finish- Lack of passing ability througout the team- Playing staff out of natural position- Over reliance on (div 1) work rate ahead of actual footballing ability- lack of premier quality at the club bar 5 playersWe do not need to be harder; we need to be more clinical up front and more efficient in team selection and defence organisation. That means Holt, Eddie, Flem and every other outclassed but hard working player will start on sat at the expense of any half decent footballer. And sounds the death knell of Helvegs city career - 3 starts, 2 removed as a sub is not a chance as Worthy puts it.It''s made me worry that Worthy can not see what is staring himm in the face.This interview worries more than any decisions he has made in his time at the club.OTBC

Quote : The reason we are winning is

ZippersLeftFoot, I wish your quote was true but I think you need a NOT in there!!!I agree with what you say too. I don''t want NCFC to start getting aggressive either.

[quote]Thank You Jenny !!!!!!!!!! someone has common sense too .. read her words .. they are the truth .... and like that other guy said .. if we start Helveg we have a Better chance of NOT LOSING !!! which ...[/quote]

With all due respect Creasy, I disagree: I think the main thing tomorrow is very definitely to win, rather than not to lose.  That''s why I think, as ''that guy'' perhaps was hinting, for things to be set up promisingly we''ll need more than just Helveg starting!

To everyone seeing it tomorrow - make loadsa noise, don''t boo, and most of all enjoy it.  (I hope!)