Sign in to follow this  
Jim Smith

Any pictures of players back in training out there yet?

And who is the skinhead just to the right of Drury?

Looks like Rose!

[quote user="John"]Cannot for the life of me see where Whitbread is. Thought he was the blonde, second from the right, but i''d assume that''s Steven Smith?[/quote]Best guess - treatment room lol.

[quote user="morty"][quote user="John"]Cannot for the life of me see where Whitbread is. Thought he was the blonde, second from the right, but i''d assume that''s Steven Smith?[/quote]Best guess - treatment room lol.[/quote]haha Fair point Morty. [Y]

[quote user="John"]Cannot for the life of me see where Whitbread is.

Thought he was the blonde, second from the right, but i''d assume that''s Steven Smith?
[/quote]

I think Smith is the one standing directly behind Lappin with the close cropped hair - could be wrong mind you.

[quote user="Pabs"]And who is the skinhead just to the right of Drury? Looks like Rose![/quote]

Think that''s Crofts. Pretty sure the blonde is Whitbread, given his height compared with Smith who I think is blonde/brown rather than peroxide(?)

[quote user="chicken"]

[quote user="John"]Cannot for the life of me see where Whitbread is. Thought he was the blonde, second from the right, but i''d assume that''s Steven Smith?[/quote]

I think Smith is the one standing directly behind Lappin with the close cropped hair - could be wrong mind you.

[/quote]Nah, i don''t think it is Chicken. I feel pretty certain that''s Askou, though i''m prepared to eat some humble pie if not.

Think Smith is possibly bending over behind Hughes. Two most worrying things from the photo:

- Fatty Patty lookalike at the back;

- Nelson is about to get a nasty surprise from behind....

Hang on! Just seen Whitbread (bending over behind Hughes, and infront of Nelson and Crofts).

Zak''s probably assisting Hughes and Culverhouse in finding that "contact lens" djc.Now how about Matthew Gill? Completely anonymous.

[quote user="John"]Zak''s probably assisting Hughes and Culverhouse in finding that "contact lens" djc.

Now how about Matthew Gill? Completely anonymous.
[/quote]

So far I have been %100 wrong in the spot the player competition we have going on here but isn''t Gill the one to the left and slightly behind Holt?

[quote user="John"]Zak''s probably assisting Hughes and Culverhouse in finding that "contact lens" djc.

[/quote]

Gill is 4th from left.

[quote user="PL"][quote user="John"]Zak''s probably assisting Hughes and Culverhouse in finding that "contact lens" djc.

[/quote]

Gill is 4th from left.[/quote]

That''s what said, to the left of Grant. Well at least I got that kinda right.

[quote user="chicken"]

[quote user="PL"][quote user="John"]Zak''s probably assisting Hughes and Culverhouse in finding that "contact lens" djc.Now how about Matthew Gill? Completely anonymous.[/quote]Gill is 4th from left.[/quote]

[/quote]I think your wrong there also i''m afraid.I''m feel quite sure that he is David Fox.

Norwich City players in pre-season training

So from left to right we have: Coach, Chris Martin, Fox, Gill, Grant Holt, Drury, Crofts, Steven Smith, Hughes, player wiping his nose on his top (wait til his mother sees him!!!), Askou behind Lappin, Lambert and then to his right some sort of random training ground orgy . . . with Cody, Whitbread and OTJ looking on with astonished looks on their faces.

[quote user="John"][quote user="chicken"]

[quote user="PL"][quote user="John"]Zak''s probably assisting Hughes and Culverhouse in finding that "contact lens" djc.Now how about Matthew Gill? Completely anonymous.[/quote]Gill is 4th from left.[/quote]

[/quote]I think your wrong there also i''m afraid.I feel quite sure that he is David Fox.[/quote]

[quote user="PL"][quote user="John"]Zak''s probably assisting Hughes and Culverhouse in finding that "contact lens" djc.

[/quote]

Gill is 4th from left.[/quote]

[/quote]

I think your wrong there also i''m afraid.

I''m feel quite sure that he is David Fox.
[/quote]

Nope, hair colour and hair line don''t match. Take a look at the chap right next to C. Martin - pretty sure that is fox.

[quote user="chicken"][quote user="John"][quote user="chicken"]

[/quote]I think your wrong there also i''m afraid.I''m feel quite sure that he is David Fox.[/quote]

Nope, hair colour and hair line don''t match. Take a look at the chap right next to C. Martin - pretty sure that is fox.

[/quote]Sorry, you''re right.

[quote user="chicken"]

So from left to right we have: Coach, Chris Martin, Fox, Gill, Grant Holt, Drury, Crofts, Steven Smith, Hughes, player wiping his nose on his top (wait til his mother sees him!!!), Askou behind Lappin, Lambert and then to his right some sort of random training ground orgy . . . with Cody, Whitbread and OTJ looking on with astonished looks on their faces.

[/quote]I think it''s :(from left to right)Gary Karsa, unidentified coach, Chris Martin, David Fox, Matthew Gill, Grant Holt, Adam Drury, Andrew Crofts, Zak Whitbread, Stephen Hughes, Ian Culverhouse, Michael Nelson, Jens Berthel-Askou, Simon Lappin, Paul Lambert, Tom Adeyemi, Wes Hoolahan, Declan Rudd, Elliot Ward, Russell Martin, John Ruddy, George Francomb, Korey Smith, Brazillian trialist, Anthony McNamee, Josh Dawkin, unidentified coach, Oli Johson, Cody McDonald, Steven Smith, Owain Tudor-Jones.I saw some pictures of the players in training, and i think the ''swayed back''(ish) style is the one Smith is donning. Pretty certain it''s Whitbread on the left, behind Hughes.

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]If you look at the leg count I think there is defo another player behind Lappin and Askou, perhaps Surman?[/quote]I was looking at that too, though couldn''t be sure whether i was making it out right....Our own resident dwarf perhaps? Seems too small to be Surman, surely?

[/quote]I think it''s :(from left to right)Gary Karsa, unidentified coach, Chris Martin, David Fox, Matthew Gill, Grant Holt, Adam Drury, Andrew Crofts, Zak Whitbread, Stephen Hughes, Ian Culverhouse, Michael Nelson, Jens Berthel-Askou, Simon Lappin, Paul Lambert, Tom Adeyemi, Wes Hoolahan, Declan Rudd, Elliot Ward, Russell Martin, John Ruddy, George Francomb, Korey Smith, Brazillian trialist, Anthony McNamee, Josh Dawkin, unidentified coach, Oli Johson, Cody McDonald, Steven Smith, Owain Tudor-Jones.I saw some pictures of the players in training, and i think the ''swayed back''(ish) style is the one Smith is donning. Pretty certain it''s Whitbread on the left, behind Hughes.[/quote]Hang on, i take that back Chicken. You were right (concerning Whitbread and Smith).[:$]Least i''ll get to put that humble pie to use... Tis'' been resting on that window seal for a fair while now.

[quote user="John"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]If you look at the leg count I think there is defo another player behind Lappin and Askou, perhaps Surman?[/quote]

I was looking at that too, though couldn''t be sure whether i was making it out right....

Our own resident dwarf perhaps? Seems too small to be Surman, surely?
[/quote]

Not if stood behind Askou

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[quote user="John"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]If you look at the leg count I think there is defo another player behind Lappin and Askou, perhaps Surman?[/quote]I was looking at that too, though couldn''t be sure whether i was making it out right....Our own resident dwarf perhaps? Seems too small to be Surman, surely?[/quote]

[/quote]I''d of expected to atleast see the tip of Surmans head (even if he is 5 ft 10), but Askou''s hardly a small fella, so fair point.

[quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]

[quote user="John"][quote user="Delias Devonshire Dirtbox"]If you look at the leg count I think there is defo another player behind Lappin and Askou, perhaps Surman?[/quote]I was looking at that too, though couldn''t be sure whether i was making it out right....Our own resident dwarf perhaps? Seems too small to be Surman, surely?[/quote]

[/quote]It actually looks like another pair of legs between Askou and Lappin, like the filling in a Manwich... either way, there''s a whole lotta love going on in that there picture! [Y]

[quote user="ldnboy"]What''s happened to wiggins?[/quote]Maybe he''s that rather peculiarly mysterious part of the "Manwich" EM mentioned?