Sign in to follow this  
McNamees attitude

Canaries in Cambridge

Hi all, I''m hoping to study in Cambridge (grades permitting) for the next 3 years and wondered if we have many City fans over there? Is there a supporters group for Cambridges based fans that anyone knows of? Help would be much appreciated.

MCWILL

Yep, just moved back to Cambridge after graduating from university. No supporters'' group that I know of, but I occasionally travel by train to home matches and there''s usually quite a few other Norwich fans heading the same way so you won''t be alone!

I live right in the centre. Always keen to meet up for away games on the telly box. Which I''m sure there''ll be loads of this season...

[quote user="Broadstairs Canary"]I live in Cambridge! If you spot me strolling around town in my Norwich top say hi![/quote]

Will do :P Cambridge is a great City, I used to live in Warboys until I was about 6 and used to go to Cambidge every weekend. Can only remember a few things though, as I was so young.

There is a supporters group associated with the university.

I believe that it is called the Cambridge University Norwich Travelling Supporters.

But I might be wrong.

[quote user="MCWILL"]Hi all, I''m hoping to study in Cambridge (grades permitting) for the next 3 years and wondered if we have many City fans over there? Is there a supporters group for Cambridges based fans that anyone knows of? Help would be much appreciated. MCWILL[/quote]

COR, you must have a brain on you, mate! Good luck with your grades. Cambridge is a lovely city and I''m sure you''ll enjoy your time there.

He might be talking about ARU!!Anyway, i''m here too. More fans than i realised looking at this thread. As broadstairs says, when there''s a game on the telly we should hook up at a decent watering hole to watch.