Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

We won't sign Jackson!

[quote user="lappinitup"]Now, is this thread about Jackson or is it about Wiz? Hmm! Difficult one that! [^o)][/quote]Take your pick Lapps, you usually say quilty before the crimes committed in my case.[;)]

Don''t really see what all the fuss is about Jackson?, If when we were last in the championship we would have been interested in signing a striker from a recently-relegated-league-two side it would have been met with a pretty luke warm response I''m sure.

I wonder how many among this clamour for his signiture really know much about him? and how many are just clinging onto the fact that he has been linked to us in a passing rumour and are just desperate for us to sign any striker?

I would far rather have a proven scorer at championship level such as Clinton Morrison.

I will never cease to find the sentence:

"I would far rather have a proven scorer at championship level such as ..."

Exceedingly funny when it is followed by the name of a striker with a 2 in 9 strike ratio.

I know nothing of Jackson really, he could turn out to be poo.

One thing I do know though is I would take him over Morrison. Morrison is living off past glories (if you can call them that). Plus I hate him for the stupid 1+9 shirt number thing. It was ok when Ivan Zamorana did it in the 90''s at Inter because he was a class player. Morrison however isn''t.

Davo

Personally I have rated Simeon Jackson for some time. I think he has massive potential and by signing him before he is a huge star we stand to get quite a deal. Still young at 23, so if he does really well we can enjoy a massive profit or premier league football.

Morrison on the other hand is in his 30''s and is a classic journeyman player. I would also be surprised if he fits the hungry with something to prove tag. So between the two it''s Jackson for me.

"... lets see if I can get my hatrick of transfer cockups "

Of far greater significance would be for you to get a hatrick of correct predictions.

there must be some corner shop in Lowestoft survivng solely on Wiz''s lottery ticket purchases

I hate Clinton Morrison so much that I would stop supporting Norwich if we signed him!! (Maybe a smidge too far with that statement, but it paints a pretty good picture of how much I dislike Morrison).

Simeon Jackson on the other hand is class and I think has real potential. He may even end up being prem class after a season or 2 with better players in a better league. I liken him to a polished and battle ready Oli Johnson. Would be a very good signing in my opinion....

[quote user="CT"][quote user="First Wizard"]This worked with Ashton and Holt, lets see if I can get my hatrick of transfer cockups![;)][/quote] Shut up you WUM.[/quote]Oh just shut up yourself wannabe.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="CT"][quote user="First Wizard"]This worked with Ashton and Holt, lets see if I can get my hatrick of transfer cockups![;)][/quote] Shut up you WUM.[/quote]Oh just shut up yourself wannabe.[/quote]Gotchya!!

[quote user="CT"]Mister Chops: ''go and commit suicide quickly please''9th July 2010

[/quote]A quote is only valid if it''s word for word.  What you''ve done here, showing an unsurprising lack of intelligence, is to rephrase what I said, twist it, and present it as a quote.  You may have a long and successful career at the Daily Star, but please don''t misquote me.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="CT"]Mister Chops: ''go and commit suicide quickly please''9th July 2010

[/quote]A quote is only valid if it''s word for word.  What you''ve done here, showing an unsurprising lack of intelligence, is to rephrase what I said, twist it, and present it as a quote.  You may have a long and successful career at the Daily Star, but please don''t misquote me.[/quote]

[quote user="CT"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="CT"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="CT"]Dear

Aunty Marge,I''m a young and impressionable attention whore with

a wholly unjustified superiority complex and no sense of humour.  Will

my life ever get any better than this, or should I just end it now?[/quote][/quote]So

you''re calling me an ''attention whore''? What about the douche

bag who has started a 7 page thread about things that have NOTHING to do

with Norwich City?And are you telling me that the people who always

post really annoying links to threads dont have a superiority complex?Oh

and advising me to commit suicide? What a cock you are.[/quote]1.

Yes, I am.2. At least it''s entertaining, unlike the tripe you post.3.

No, it''s possible for people other than yourself to have a superiority

complex too.  It''s not all about you, you know.4. And please hurry

up.[/quote]If you really think its acceptable to

tell someone

you''ve never ever met to ''please hurry up'' and commit suicide then there

is something wrong with you.I might p**s you off, fair enough.

Enough people on here grind my gears but I wouldnt tell them to f*ck off

and die.[/quote]

I haven''t told you to "f*ck off and die", you ''Nana!

Do I honestly have to tell you that I really really do not want you to

top yourself?

CT, I really really do not want you to top yourself.  I would like you

to have a long, interesting life.