Sign in to follow this  
Forever Norwich

Who do you most respect?

Bryan Gunn the player and Community guru- although the mantle slipped when he didnt step down last summer (though in the end that may have been the best thing for us)

Ken NethercottHe used to give my uncle a crossbar to the gameTook them 3 days to get to Luton

[quote user="NCFC-47"]From anyone ever associated with our club who is the one person you have respected the most?

for me Roy waller or Geoffery watling
[/quote]

Roy Waller was a brilliant man who will be sadly missed by everyone but for me it has to be Geoffrey Watling. For the simple reason that without him there would be not be a Norwich City. He saved the club from the threat of extinction on numerous occasions. His contribution has meant that there is still a football club for everyone to watch, enjoy and discuss on forums like these.

Robert Chase, if he hadn''t bought the land, we wouldn''t have the car park, so we wouldn''t get maximum attendances because the lazy & fat supporters wouldn''t bother coming.

Bryan Gunn - a true legend of the club. Forget the last couple of years as if any of us were offered the managers job of the club we love we would give it a go, any probably be a lot worse than Gunny way!

[quote user="Mustachio Furioso"]Probably Delia, can''t think of anyone who has done more for the Club.[/quote] Imo, Mr Watling saved us at a critical time by buying Chase''s shares, and in his will, he wrote off large debts we owed him, so its Mr W for me.

[quote user="NCFC-47"]From anyone ever associated with our club who is the one person you have respected the most?[/quote]There are many candidates, but I have to say Bryan Gunn for the dignified way he handled the death of his child, and for the way he continues to fundraise for charity.  I won''t let his spell in charge, however disastrous, change that.

[quote user="pennywise "]

[quote user="paulo79"]The aviva lemur [*-)][/quote]

nevermind that bring back the aviva divas [:P]

[/quote]Nah, the Canary Birds in the early 80s were sexier[;)]