a win!!!

Hopefully we will get it tomorrow against southampton, otherwise we are looking at serious danger in the second half of the season.

Think we may need a miracle or for our board to show a bit of foresight and make some (alot) of money available, if not and we go down it could be another 9 years, act now!!!!

[quote]a win!!! Hopefully we will get it tomorrow against southampton, otherwise we are looking at serious danger in the second half of the season.[/quote]

ncfcpremier: Speak for yourself mate!.

Firstly, I''ve wished for Olivia Newton John, but as I see that you''re a junior poster, I suspect she''s too old for your taste''s, but to an old bloke like me, she''s top totty!.

Secondly, Worthy out!.

Thirdly, Premiership survival, yes?

Worthy out!! I thought it was us new posters that were showing a lack of patience!!! Got to give the bloke a chance, we could always end up with another Walker (second spell), Rioch, Hamilton, Megson, Deehan - need i go on!!

[quote]Hear hear! The win will come. If it isn''t tomorrow though..... I''ll be pretty worried[/quote]

same here dd!

People saying worthy out.

i mean surely most of you will agree (mainly) our best team is out there on the pitch. Isnt it up to the players to do there bit and do what they are payed millions for???

Ill stick by worthy at the moment, he got us up here and has done a great job....

But maybe it isnt worthy, maybe its the board????