M: Hughes

ST
: Holt
ST
: Martin

ST: Johnson

Other players who probably wont make first 11 and could go out on loan

OTJ, Gill, Cody, Adeyemi, Daley,  Francomb, Steer

Have I missed anyone? Presume we still need a right back and the striker that Lambert is after.

[quote user="Persnickety"]crofts[/quote]Funny CA left a space where you''d assume he''d be after Fox.It''s like she pre-empted her mistake. Odd. [:|]

[quote user="John"][quote user="Persnickety"]crofts[/quote]Funny CA left a space where you''d assume he''d be after Fox.It''s like she pre-empted her mistake. Odd. [:|]

[/quote]Johnny, just 16 mins... [:D]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="John"][quote user="Persnickety"]crofts[/quote]Funny CA left a space where you''d assume he''d be after Fox.It''s like she pre-empted her mistake. Odd. [:|]

[/quote]Johnny, just 16 mins... [:D] [/quote]One man can only be in so many places in a forum at one time Brendan.Cut me some slack. [8-|]

[quote user="John"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="John"][quote user="Persnickety"]crofts[/quote]Funny CA left a space where you''d assume he''d be after Fox.It''s like she pre-empted her mistake. Odd. [:|]

[/quote]Johnny, just 16 mins... [:D] [/quote]One man can only be in so many places in a forum at one time Brendan.Cut me some slack. [8-|][/quote]I don''t know what you''re on about buddy. [:P]I was talking about the IT crowd now starting. [:)] [Y]

[quote user="Brendo "][quote user="John"][quote user="Brendo "][quote user="John"][quote user="Persnickety"]crofts[/quote]Funny CA left a space where you''d assume he''d be after Fox.It''s like she pre-empted her mistake. Odd. [:|]

[/quote]Johnny, just 16 mins... [:D] [/quote]One man can only be in so many places in a forum at one time Brendan.Cut me some slack. [8-|][/quote]I don''t know what you''re on about buddy. [:P]I was talking about the IT crowd now starting. [:)] [Y][/quote]Stupid Me!Silly me.Watching it now mate! [Y]Denholm''s new ''religion'', that is "NOT A CULT". [:D]

I knew I''d missed someone, silly me

GK: Ruddy
GK: Rudd

LB: Drury
LB: S Smith

RB: Martin

CB: Ward
CB: Whitbread
CB: Askou
CB: Nelson

M: Fox

M: Crofts

M: Surman
M: Lappin
M: Mcnamee
M: Hoolahan
M: K Smith

ST
ST

[quote user="cityangel"]

ST
ST

Have I missed anyone? Presume we still need a right back and the striker that Lambert is after.

[/quote]

Feel awkward saying this, but am I the only one who thinks that squad may struggle in the Championship?

Oh hey ho, in Lambert we trust and all that guff hey.

[quote user="Brendo "]"He kissed my bottom" [:D][/quote]

Whats that got to do with our squad?

Spelled out like this, Angel, the squad looks light.

I wonder why Spillaine was able to leave as I am not fully confident in Martin at RB, plus, we are one injury short of a striker dilemma and need four capable strikers anyway.

I guess Championship quality strikers are the hardest thing to come by and just hope PL is getting the backing he needs.

You can see the risks here; any side needs injury luck to do well but we have a shortage of cover in some areas plus inexperience.

If we are really going to go for it we will need a squad of 22 capable of playing first team and we do not have that at present.

On a positive note, the fact PL acted early is looking to be a really good move and the stalling on the final players might be down to other sides still sorting their squads.

I would be interested to know how posters would deal with an injury to Martin at RB ie who would they play or what would they change formation wise and likewise with an injury to Holt or Martin because that is a situation which might occur.

[quote user="RUDOLPH HUCKER"]Spelled out like this, Angel, the squad looks light. I wonder why Spillaine was able to leave as I am not fully confident in Martin at RB, plus, we are one injury short of a striker dilemma and need four capable strikers anyway. I guess Championship quality strikers are the hardest thing to come by and just hope PL is getting the backing he needs. You can see the risks here; any side needs injury luck to do well but we have a shortage of cover in some areas plus inexperience. If we are really going to go for it we will need a squad of 22 capable of playing first team and we do not have that at present. On a positive note, the fact PL acted early is looking to be a really good move and the stalling on the final players might be down to other sides still sorting their squads. I would be interested to know how posters would deal with an injury to Martin at RB ie who would they play or what would they change formation wise and likewise with an injury to Holt or Martin because that is a situation which might occur.[/quote]

We be Fu cked!

A pacey right back to add to that list, maybe loan a youngster from the prem?

Still feel we need a Leroy Lita or a Marlon Herwood if the cash is available.

[quote user="Boogle"][quote user="cityangel"]

ST
ST

[/quote]

Feel awkward saying this, but am I the only one who thinks that squad may struggle in the Championship?

Oh hey ho, in Lambert we trust and all that guff hey.

[/quote]

I think you''re right up to a point. I don''t think that we''ll be looking at a relegation fight, but to finish mid-table will be quite an achievement. That''s not being negative, it''s just that we haven''t invested in one or two really special players, due to financial limitations I suppose.

However, Lambert will make sure that the team gives 100% in each game.   

Add Steer to the GK list

He has said that Rudd will go out on loan for one half of the season and leave Steer on the Bench and then vice versa for the other half.

I think OTJ and Gill will leave very soon.

Cody, Adeyemi, Daley and Francomb are very likley to go out on loan which will help them to advance. I feel after a season then at least 3 of them will be able to really push for a first team place. For Cody, he''s 23 now, i''m not sure how much time he''s got to really make an impact but i love his enthusiasm and i do think he does have a decent level of ability