Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Re: Help CT has lost his sense of humour...

Whilst CT IS out of order for saying that, its still playground stuff, and Chops gives it out too, but is far cleverer with his words.

Although I prefer this, I would never use it on anyone![img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/plzdie.gif[/img]

[quote user="First Wizard"][img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/plzdie.gif[/img][/quote]Is that German Wiz? [:^)]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="First Wizard"][img]http://www.acidtrax.net/smileys/plzdie.gif[/img][/quote]Is that German Wiz? [:^)][/quote][Y]

Oh the drama.Its the internet ffs, if it bothers you switch your PC off and go and do something else.

[quote user="morty"]Oh the drama.

Its the internet ffs, if it bothers you switch your PC off and go and do something else.
[/quote]Hexactly........if I allowed the sh*t I get on here to upset me that much I''d take up another interest quickly. The PU has always been a tough playground to play in.

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"]Oh the drama.

Its the internet ffs, if it bothers you switch your PC off and go and do something else.
[/quote]Hexactly........if I allowed the sh*t I get on here to upset me that much I''d take up another interest quickly. The PU has always been a tough playground to play in.[/quote]

It''s really more about getting your facts right.

Personally I don''t give a monkeys, but if you are gonna say it at least get it right.

[quote user="First Wazzock"]

[quote user="First Wizard"][quote user="morty"]Oh the drama.Its the internet ffs, if it bothers you switch your PC off and go and do something else.[/quote]Hexactly........if I allowed the sh*t I get on here to upset me that much I''d take up another interest quickly. The PU has always been a tough playground to play in.[/quote]

It''s really more about getting your facts right.

Personally I don''t give a monkeys, but if you are gonna say it at least get it right.

[/quote]

Considering, the bad spelling, punctuation, BS rumours, BS stories etc etc that oozes from this message board like pus from an infected wound.  Getting facts right is only reserved for the tiny minority (and no I''m not in the tiny group either).It''s only a message board

Dear Wazzock or may i call you Aunty Marge,

Having just got back off holiday i was going to seek your advice about two women i know who are suffering a mid life crisis.I will protect their identities other than to say one is considered a bit of an Angel and the other has the same name as Ian Beales mum in Eastenders.One is a NCISA committee member and the other just a member who has been annoying The Butler by continually posting about our website.

Now the problem is that they both make sexist remarks about young lads who are young enough to be their sons which i find extremely unhealthy.If i pass comment on young girls i am called an old perv but being the fanny magnet that i am they do not accept that it is a cross i have to carry.One continually makes remarks regarding a Latino pop star and the other came out in a hot flush when a tanned young lad was recently appointed to the NCISA committee.When they attend NCISA gatherings hormones are flying around in all directions and i find it all rather uncomfortable.What approach should i take as NCISA is to hold a BBQ very soon and both will be there.

Yours

Tilly.

You''re making me wonder about attending the BBQ now Tilly, will I be safe?Can we pop some bromide in their tea to keep them under control?

[quote user="morty"]You''re making me wonder about attending the BBQ now Tilly, will I be safe?

Can we pop some bromide in their tea to keep them under control?
[/quote]

Why the bromide? I was thinking more of Nutty''s Taddy.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"]You''re making me wonder about attending the BBQ now Tilly, will I be safe?Can we pop some bromide in their tea to keep them under control?[/quote]

[/quote]Hmmmmm.Women + super strength quality lager = trouble.So we should be okay then.[:)]

[quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"]You''re making me wonder about attending the BBQ now Tilly, will I be safe?

Can we pop some bromide in their tea to keep them under control?
[/quote]

[/quote]

Hmmmmm.

Women + super strength quality lager = trouble.

So we should be okay then.

[:)]
[/quote]

It is 4.5 abv so is only just above cooking lager but you are right about the = trouble.I was told that there is only one thing worse than a pissed woman..........2 of them!

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="morty"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="morty"]You''re making me wonder about attending the BBQ now Tilly, will I be safe?Can we pop some bromide in their tea to keep them under control?[/quote]

[/quote]Hmmmmm.Women + super strength quality lager = trouble.So we should be okay then.[:)][/quote]

It is 4.5 abv so is only just above cooking lager but you are right about the = trouble.I was told that there is only one thing worse than a pissed woman..........2 of them!

[/quote]I fear we are only making this situation worse by drawing attention to it. In true coward style, and in an attempt to distance myself from trouble, can I just point out that you started this, and I only joined in because I am easily led.[:)]

I think I can speak on behalf of City Angel as well, when I say that I can assure Til1010 that he has absolutely nothing to fear from either of us.

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

Dear Wazzock or may i call you Aunty Marge,

Having just got back off holiday i was going to seek your advice about two women i know who are suffering a mid life crisis.I will protect their identities other than to say one is considered a bit of an Angel and the other has the same name as Ian Beales mum in Eastenders.One is a NCISA committee member and the other just a member who has been annoying The Butler by continually posting about our website.

Now the problem is that they both make sexist remarks about young lads who are young enough to be their sons which i find extremely unhealthy.If i pass comment on young girls i am called an old perv but being the fanny magnet that i am they do not accept that it is a cross i have to carry.One continually makes remarks regarding a Latino pop star and the other came out in a hot flush when a tanned young lad was recently appointed to the NCISA committee.When they attend NCISA gatherings hormones are flying around in all directions and i find it all rather uncomfortable.What approach should i take as NCISA is to hold a BBQ very soon and both will be there.

Yours

Tilly.

[/quote]

LOL Brilliant LOL!!!

A copper with a sense of humour, who would have thought it [;)]

Just joking Tilly.

[quote user="Kathy"]I think I can speak on behalf of City Angel as well, when I say that I can assure Til1010 that he has absolutely nothing to fear from either of us.[/quote]

Kathy, having spoken to Mr G Holt, and Mr D Huckerby, I must advise you and the lovely Diane that my clients are putting in a retraining order 1st thing monday morning.[;)]

[quote user="Kathy"]I think I can speak on behalf of City Angel as well, when I say that I can assure Til1010 that he has absolutely nothing to fear from either of us.[/quote]

I intended to keep your identities secret but as you have blown your cover do i take it we are now playing in an open field? It was not me that i was worried about at the BBQ, it was the thought of the having to keep an eye on two middle aged women fuelled with alcohol who have the hots for men at least 25 years their juniors running around like chickens in a farmyard at a social gathering.