Sign in to follow this  
SUPER YELLOW CANARY

Re: EVERYONE LOOK AT BANANAS SIGNATURE

No thank you, I have photosensitive epilepsy so I''m sure you agree looking at something like his signature is not a good idea.

Davo

This only highlights that we need the mods to sift through it all again. Please please please appoint some people like CA to help out - its getting to be pretty diabolical.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="IbleedYellow and Green"]I have had enough of him
i had to do somthing

no more holland
no more banana!
[/quote]

Yet another pathetic thread on the pinkun which has nothing to do with Norwich City. [:@]

Not sure whats happened to this site but I can''t ever remember it ever being this bad.

[/quote]

Looks like the Forum Police are working nights this weekend.

Only joking CA but i see Mr Whittle has been subject to your views a minute or two ago.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

i had to do somthing

no more holland
no more banana!
[/quote]

Yet another pathetic thread on the pinkun which has nothing to do with Norwich City. [:@]

Not sure whats happened to this site but I can''t ever remember it ever being this bad.

[/quote]

Only joking CA but i see Mr Whittle has been subject to your views a minute or two ago.

[/quote]

Why is it that just because I comment on a thread being pathetic as others have also done I get accused of being the forum police? I had a complete break from this site in May and most of June maybe its time for a more permanent one.

As for my comment about not finding the ''''Moat '''' jokes funny that wasn''t aimed at Arthur ( who I don''t remember making any) or anyone in particular, was just commenting that I dont find that sort of thing funny .

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

i had to do somthing

no more holland
no more banana!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Why is it that just because I comment on a thread being pathetic as others have also done I get accused of being the forum police? I had a complete break from this site in May and most of June maybe its time for a more permanent one.

As for my comment about not finding the ''''Moat '''' jokes funny that wasn''t aimed at Arthur ( who I don''t remember making any) or anyone in particular, was just commenting that I dont find that sort of thing funny .

[/quote]

Time to pull up the drawbridge.[:O]

[quote user="IbleedYellow and Green"]I have had enough of himi had to do somthingno more hollandno more banana![/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[img] http://www.hogwild.net/images/hog/anim-hog-sad-violin-cry.gif [/img]

i had to do somthing

no more holland
no more banana!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Obviously the "only joking" was lost on you CA.Lighten up please.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

i had to do somthing

no more holland
no more banana!
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Obviously the "only joking" was lost on you CA.Lighten up please.

[/quote]

And just to add the other thread was titled "Arthur Whittle" so that was why i referred to him in my post.

Bloody hell Tilly, 3 posts 1 after the other, I bet you ran out of tapes when you were doing questioning mate [;)] Just joking Tilly, I know you think im always having a dig at the police but its just a bit of banter mate. No harm or offence. I dont want you dunking my head in a bath to get a confession now do i [;)]

I never made a joke about or laughed at one, of Roaul Moat.

I have had a stressful week or so, losing a good friend, and came on here today to let a bit of steam off, but i dont find what Moat done funny or hero worship worth. I simply put his photo on, as he looks a class knob with his daft mohican and fat head.

Night all.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Bloody hell Tilly, 3 posts 1 after the other, I bet you ran out of tapes when you were doing questioning mate [;)] Just joking Tilly, I know you think im always having a dig at the police but its just a bit of banter mate. No harm or offence. I dont want you dunking my head in a bath to get a confession now do i [;)]

I never made a joke about or laughed at one, of Roaul Moat.

I have had a stressful week or so, losing a good friend, and came on here today to let a bit of steam off, but i dont find what Moat done funny or hero worship worth. I simply put his photo on, as he looks a class knob with his daft mohican and fat head.

Night all.

[/quote]

Blimey a George Dixon "night all" Arthur.Do i take it you were a Dixon of Dock Green fan?