Sign in to follow this  
Daz

Dereham V Norwich - Match Chat

0-0 so far, 20 mins played.Holt gone close with a header, good save by the Dereham keeper.Holt corssing a lot of balls in, got good space down the left hand side, but Msrtin unable to get to them.

Nah, I''m not there, Regular updates on Radio Norfolk.OH YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just gone 1-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Michael Nelson, slotted it in to the goal!

Nelson having a decent game, as well as scoring, he has had a header come off the bar.Goal was a scramble in the box, and he poked it into the corner.We are havingm ost of the play, But Dereham making a good fist of it.

Nope, Can''t help you there sorry.Only the starting team is up over the internet I can find, and they havn''t mentioned Subs on Radio.

Hope we get to see something of this mystery Brazilian....

Half Time - Dereham 0-1 NorwichLakey is updating his twitter,http://twitter.com/EDPchrislakey

Nelsinho scored from a Grant Holt corner!Since when has Holty been taking corners lol?

[quote user="morty"]Nelsinho scored from a Grant Holt corner!Since when has Holty been taking corners lol?[/quote]Yeah strange that lol.Confused me a bit on the radio when the said, Holt is corssing balls in and Msrtin can''t reach them.Surely It should be holt''s head on the end of Crosses?

[quote user="Daz"][quote user="morty"]Nelsinho scored from a Grant Holt corner!Since when has Holty been taking corners lol?[/quote]Yeah strange that lol.Confused me a bit on the radio when the said, Holt is corssing balls in and Msrtin can''t reach them.Surely It should be holt''s head on the end of Crosses? [/quote]Hasn''t Holt been played as a winger at a previous club?

[quote user="morty"]Nelsinho scored from a Grant Holt corner!

Since when has Holty been taking corners lol?
[/quote]

Quite, and who needs Ginger Pele when we have Nelsinho?

Maybe just a bit of match practice putting crosses in. We saw last season Holt sometimes found himself pulling defenders out of position and this resulted in him getting the ball in a crossing position.

Interesting nonetheless though...

[quote user="chicken"]

[quote user="morty"]Nelsinho scored from a Grant Holt corner!Since when has Holty been taking corners lol?[/quote]

Quite, and who needs Ginger Pele when we have Nelsinho?

[/quote]I don''t have a Nelsinho tee shirt though!

Beauseant is in attendance this afternoon so I expect a full and detailed report about whats what once he returns home.

Its now 3-0 to us!2 goals in a matter of seconds, both from Cody :)

[quote user="Barclaybred"]Another one who took time to settle,but now can do a job for us...[/quote]We''re playing Dereham...

exactly what i was thinking, he''s proven in the lower leagues but done nothing really for us!

[quote user="ncfc90"][quote user="Barclaybred"]Another one who took time to settle,but now can do a job for us...[/quote]
We''re playing Dereham...
[/quote]

[:D]