Sign in to follow this  
Cantley

Red pants - a style tip for Saturday..

[quote]mate i cant believe that picture are you actually in it and if so wich one are you[/quote]

Unfortunately I''m not in the picture, I just found it through Google. But wouldn''t it be great if a lot of us turned up like it on Saturday!

Screamed down to the City mall and into "La Sensa". If red underwear will get us a win, then it has to be "top crotch" knick-knacks!  Actually bought a blood-red thong, (2 sizes too small) so I can sing "On the Ball City"! with the power and projection of Justin Hawkins of  ''The Darkness''!  "Ooooohooow"!

Hopefully, we will have the wind "gusseting" behind us in the first half, and deliver a few quality ball''s into the "box" so then, the strikers'' can knock a few into the "fishNET"! I think the games gonna be "tights" and could go either way, keeping us in "suspenders" till the end. Then we can "basque" in the glory of our first victory!.....

"Oh Hello Dear"!, "I was just breaking this thong in for you"! "Honest"!......... ;~)

Mello yello:I''ll be picking the moth "balls" out of me wifes knickers draw too, and prancing about the pub like a lunatic after our win, no doubt they''ll arrest me for being to damn sexy...... so i''ll probably have to put me "ddd size" cup down... "bare" witness to the facts that i got "knicke(r)d"..and go quietly while they break out the handcuffs..... sounds like fun p-s I heard Wiz and Jim have been wearing them all week

[quote]Mello yello:I''ll be picking the moth "balls" out of me wifes knickers draw too, and prancing about the pub like a lunatic after our win, no doubt they''ll arrest me for being to damn sexy...... so i''ll...[/quote]

OK, OK, Norm, I''ll come clean (careful posters!) I love red silk thong''s for underwear.

But not on me (I prefer white!) but just for this weekend only, I''ve borrowed Mrs Wiz''s collection of red tinted chastity belts. Yes, its taken me 50 year''s to locate the damn key!.

Now if it this lark doesn''t work, I''m back to my yak lined Y fronts, (very warm, but bloody itchy!) for match days.

I''ll be looking for ''Total Support'' from the rest of you on Saturday, so wave them with pride.

Go on, I double dare you.     

I have the option of donning a pair of red lace knickers tomorrow. We shall see...

Maybe I''ll just settle for the Denmark shirt - the only piece of red clothing I own!

Fear not Wiz...... sir,I''ve got mine on already aswell The word has spread down here, and I''ll be considering going superhero style if need be!! I''m hoping that you all will be for the match!! It''s funny actually, I can say this for Aussies, if something like this was to happen to an Aussie rules team. I can honestly say that ten of thousands of fans would go superhero style and if any of you have had the pleasure to know aussies, then you also know I''m right ......... they''re nuts, and if you didn''t have that opportunity, then surely you can see and read that I''m nuts ...C''mon lads, lass''s... don''t be shy... this is a time for...SUPERHERO''S I know you and Jim already will be, so I shant ask it of you....sir''s