Sign in to follow this  
Canaries Utd

Who is at Dereham with an iphone?

[quote user="city till i die"]im in gorleston with one, which doesn''t help[/quote]

I must get one of those things... apparently they change your life???

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]

[quote user="city till i die"]im in gorleston with one, which doesn''t help[/quote]

I must get one of those things... apparently they change your life???

[/quote]You can get an app that gives you a BJ apparently.

[quote user="Canaries Utd"]

Who is at Dereham with an iphone?

[/quote]If you are, keep the damn thing in your pocket or the feral chavs will have it.

And I was also in Gorleston today but without one. I''m now back in my shady hollow in the forest.[:P]

I was in Gorleston today.  I was buying a book from Barnado''s it had 50p in red felt tip on the inside cover.  I handed over 50p the woman said, "1.29".I said, "It says 50p inside side"She said, "that''s not our price, ours is £1.29 written in fine pencil in the corner"I said, "I don''t bloody want it then".Charity shops think they can operate outside the law.

[quote user="hogesar"]I was in Dereham with one. [:D] Just couldnt be bothered... [:)][/quote]Snap. Also I was concentrating on complimenting Ward on his great performance for the first 15 minutes of the second half.. til i realised it wasn''t Ward. Ii did think he looked a bit short [:)]

[quote user="Seat0123"][quote user="hogesar"]I was in Dereham with one. [:D] Just couldnt be bothered... [:)][/quote]Snap. Also I was concentrating on complimenting Ward on his great performance for the first 15 minutes of the second half.. til i realised it wasn''t Ward. Ii did think he looked a bit short [:)][/quote]

Who was the player you complimented if it was not Ward?

[quote user="Norfolk Mustard"][quote user="Seat0123"][quote user="hogesar"]I was in Dereham with one. [:D] Just couldnt be bothered... [:)][/quote]Snap. Also I was concentrating on complimenting Ward on his great performance for the first 15 minutes of the second half.. til i realised it wasn''t Ward. Ii did think he looked a bit short [:)][/quote]

Who was the player you complimented if it was not Ward?[/quote]Francomb, we were down the other end to the city defence second half and though I did think he looked a bit short, he handled everything so well that I thought it was him.

Not at the airport with an iphone but I am at Snetterton with a htc touch 2 so is it worth looking up to see if there is anything worth seeing?