Sign in to follow this  
Mister Chops

Re: Where's Arthur?

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]I doubt it''s Arthurs nephew, it''s the sort of sad thing he would do...[/quote]

Thanks for that....i notice you didnt pipe up to the endless amount of Roaul Moat jokes today though..............

Why have a picture of a complete and utter tosser of a man who has blinded a copper and killed 2 people. It''s like your saying what he did is good...

Forgot to say, I thought some of the jokes were quite funny about that scum, I have never seen so many jokes about one incident.

[quote user="Canaries in Bed"]Forgot to say, I thought some of the jokes were quite funny about that scum, I have never seen so many jokes about one incident.[/quote]

Soooooo.........im in the wrong for showing a photo of a man everyone should know what he looks like...........but.....you are in the right for laughing about jokes about him killing and blinding people????????..............OOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooKKKKKKKKKKKKkkkkk???????????????????

I think he meant the jokes about that scum, meaning the jokes he was the butt of.

I wont say jokes about this sort of thing are right, but they go on, and on far more tragic incidents than this.

But If you wanted my honest opinion I would say having him as your picture is distasteful - though some may well say the same about my sig!

[quote user="ThorpeCanary"]I think he meant the jokes about that scum, meaning the jokes he was the butt of. I wont say jokes about this sort of thing are right, but they go on, and on far more tragic incidents than this. But If you wanted my honest opinion I would say having him as your picture is distasteful - though some may well say the same about my sig![/quote]

I like your signature thorpe.........shame it only lasts 2 seconds........

As for my photo....people have had photos of Adolf Hitler, Nelson Mandela etc, all repsonsible for millions of deaths.....nothing gets said about that.

my photo was just to highlight wart a fat necked, dodgy haired freak he was....not in any way hero worship.

[quote user="ThorpeCanary"] I wont say jokes about this sort of thing are right, but they go on, and on far more tragic incidents than this. [/quote]

I also find it really odd that people make jokes about these kind of horrible tragic incidents but thats me.

Arthurs been on the not footy page, just been having a debate with him and a few others.

He said earlier in the week he was thinking of seeing a medium, after someone died, and seemed a bit distressed. Dont know the ins and outs, and dont know what hes like normally.

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]Isn''t your avatar bungle and not boogle or have I got the wrong end of the stick?[/quote]

It is Bungle, but people call me boogle for some reason, while I had my arm in a cast friends brought me a talking Bungle, complete with arm in a cast. Dont remember why, or how Bungle changed to boogle.

[quote user="Boogle"]

[quote user="IncH_HigH "]Isn''t your avatar bungle and not boogle or have I got the wrong end of the stick?[/quote]

It is Bungle, but people call me boogle for some reason, while I had my arm in a cast friends brought me a talking Bungle, complete with arm in a cast. Dont remember why, or how Bungle changed to boogle.

[/quote]

Boogle it is then.[:)]

[quote user="Boogle"]

[/quote]

Do you live in a house or a booglelow?

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Boogle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Very droll Mr T.

To be honest i dont know where bungle or Boogle came from.

But yes Mr T, I live in a booglelow LOL.

[quote user="Boogle"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="Boogle"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Very droll Mr T.

To be honest i dont know where bungle or Boogle came from.

But yes Mr T, I live in a booglelow LOL.

[/quote]

You are a female[:|]