Sign in to follow this  
Gingerpele

Re: 'Nana, whats the score???

[:D] Spain deserved that, they really really did....although i''m sure Holland could have done better, they where probably still in 1st gear banana?

[quote user="NCFC-47"]he wll stll brag oh hahahhahh we got further than you
[/quote]

''We''? Is he dutch?

Holland should have had a freekick before the goal! No corner after a deflected free kick?!

Howard webb there Is a specsavers at stanstead airport, you might want to pop in their on your way home!!

YOU TW@T De Jong, should have been sent off for that kick,Van Bommel could have easily been sent offand Robben should have been sent off.....Holland where so so so lucky to have 10 men on the pitch at the end....they deserved nothing from that game, Robben should have scored twice, their very lucky it was only 1-0 and not the deserved 5-0 thrasing they should/could have recieved....AND IT WASN''T A FREE-KICK it was shoulder to shoulder, then Ramos got his leg infront.....

[:S] Holland were lucky to not have 2 or 3 sent off in the 1st half so I think they''re lucky they took it to extra time.

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Holland should have had a freekick before the goal! No corner after a deflected free kick?! Howard webb there Is a specsavers at stanstead airport, you might want to pop in their on your way home!![/quote]

You''re joking right? Did you forget about Nigel De Jong''s ''Karate'' kick on Xabi Alonso in the 1st half? Thought so.

Holland were dirty and it was no surprise ''you'' had about 8 players booked! The right team won in the end.

Johann Cruyff! Vincent Van Gogh!  Anne Frank!  Raymond Van Barneveld!  2 Unlimited!  Your boys took one hell of a beating tonight!

[quote user="I am a Banana"]Potok could and should have been sent off, how can you say that Ramos stepped infornt of him - thys a free kick?!!!!![/quote]

Who the * is Potok? See, we know you didnt watch it.