Sign in to follow this  
Move Klose

Vs Dereham, Where Was.....

Wiggins

Tudor-Jones

Gill

Adeyemi

Daley

Im guessing Daley & Adeyemi are being lined up for loan moves away, BUT it looks like the end for the first 3 anyway ! No doubt we will end up ripping up their contracts or letting them leave for free.

How many bloody players can you take to dereham! ..God already played 22 players,a diff 11 in each half,so i think it was about numbers..They may be involved later..

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Oh deep joy.....thread No.10 on the front page about all things v Dereham.[/quote]

Now if I had of posted that you''d have accused me of being the forum police [;)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Oh deep joy.....thread No.10 on the front page about all things v Dereham.[/quote]

Now if I had of posted that you''d have accused me of being the forum police [;)]

[/quote]But you wouldn''t have posted it, you''d just have clicked "report"...

[quote user="Barclaybred"]How many bloody players can you take to dereham! ..God already played 22 players,a diff 11 in each half,so i think it was about numbers..They may be involved later..[/quote]Was it not 24 actually? [A]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

But you wouldn''t have posted it, you''d just have clicked "report"...

[/quote]

I have never ever pressed the ''''report'''' button for a duplicate thread. In the past I have on occasions  posted if there was a duplicate thread and then posted the link to the original one but I gave up doing that back in early April when someone called me the forum police and then sent me a nasty pm.

Give me a break Mr Chops please [:)]

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Oh deep joy.....thread No.10 on the front page about all things v Dereham.[/quote]its quite funny really, its only Dereham.....

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I have never ever pressed the ''''report'''' button for a duplicate thread. In the past I have on occasions  posted if there was a duplicate thread and then posted the link to the original one but I gave up doing that back in early April when someone called me the forum police and then sent me a nasty pm.

[/quote]

Good to see i did not invent the phrase "forum Police".Woulld you like a follow up nasty pm then CA?[;)]

[quote user="dejanstenfanovic"]Wiggins Tudor-Jones Gill Adeyemi Daley Im guessing Daley & Adeyemi are being lined up for loan moves away, BUT it looks like the end for the first 3 anyway ! No doubt we will end up ripping up their contracts or letting them leave for free.[/quote]

Adeyemi was in his flip flops basking in the sun like the rest of us.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Good to see i did not invent the phrase "forum Police".Woulld you like a follow up nasty pm then CA?[;)]

[/quote]

I''m surprised that CA was held as the prime suspect considering I openly criticised the rubbish posted on one thread and asked for the mods to do something about it. I have never hit the report button to get a thread shut down nor did I the other evening - the one in question.

I don''t really want to hit a report button to tell the mods what to do. As I said, I have not done so for a while.

Tilly old chap is it not possible the mods just did it of their own accord?

Yawn, another dereham thread.  Why do people read anything into friendlies?  All you get out of watching friendlies is how fit a player looks, how much pace he has and how well the team seem to be getting on communication wise.  performances, personnel and formations mean nothing.