Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Football jokes

Keane and Lambet being interview on Look east at the start of the season.

Interviewer: Well Roy, what do you think is a realistic ambition for the season?

Keane: I''d like to think that if we play well we can challenge for a play off place.

Interviewer: And Paul - what about Norwich?

Lambert: Well, I think we can go through the whole season without getting defeated and have the championship sewn up by March. I also think that we will win the league and FA cups and have several players break into the England set up.

Interviewer: Don''t you think that you are being a little bit unrealistic Paul?

Lambert - Yes maybe, but he started it!

[quote user="lappinitup"]

Paul Lambert was signing some autographs outside Carrow Rd when three attractive young ladies approached him. The first one rolled up her sleeve and asked him if he''d mind signing her arm. Of course not he said and promptly carried out her request.

The second girl cheekily pulled up her blouse to expose her breasts which Paul happily signed.

The third girl was even more adventurous. As she stood in front of Paul, she turned round, dropped her panties and bent over. "I''m sorry love" he said "I can''t do that! You need to get yourself down to Portman Rd to see Roy Keane. He''s the one who signs arseholes".

[/quote]Haha brilliant! [Y]

A Roy Waller Classic...Why did the chicken cross the football pitch? Because the referee called for a foul!

What''s the difference between Portman Road and a porcupine? On a porcupine the pricks are on the outside!

What''s the worst thing about a mini-bus carrying five Ipswich fans dropping off a cliff? You can fit at least 14 Ipswich fans in a minibus!

How do you confuse a Manchester United fan? Show them a map of Manchester!

In preparation for Euro 2012 England''s first friendly will be against Iceland.

If they do well in that match they will be allowed to play Sainsbury''s, followed by Tesco and then Asda.