Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Missing Threads

[quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]They were probably removed because they were absolute garbage.  I would have done the same.[/quote]

Yes Graham i agree the content on a lot of threads is dreadful but the fault lies with the moderators who allow too many threads to run along until someone objects.My point is that there is a certain somebody who for whatever reason seems to have the ear of Pete and then wonders why not just me refers to them as the forum Police.Last night i said it jokingly but it obviously fell on deaf ears.

[/quote]But presumably Pete has a full time job to be doing and Archant can''t spare people to moderate an internet message board, so all threads have to be dealt with on a "by exception" (i.e. complaint) basis.I quite like CT''s new signature, I wonder how long it will last..."If you arent in the exclusive circle that has Chops and his little

lapdog Morty as the ringleader then DONT BOTHER POSTING! They say its

the pinkun messageboard but really its a dictatorship...."
Come on Morty, time for a Bonio [:|] [:O] [:S]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="TIL 1010"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]They were probably removed because they were absolute garbage.  I would have done the same.[/quote]

Yes Graham i agree the content on a lot of threads is dreadful but the fault lies with the moderators who allow too many threads to run along until someone objects.My point is that there is a certain somebody who for whatever reason seems to have the ear of Pete and then wonders why not just me refers to them as the forum Police.Last night i said it jokingly but it obviously fell on deaf ears.

[/quote]But presumably Pete has a full time job to be doing and Archant can''t spare people to moderate an internet message board, so all threads have to be dealt with on a "by exception" (i.e. complaint) basis.I quite like CT''s new signature, I wonder how long it will last..."If you arent in the exclusive circle that has Chops and his little

lapdog Morty as the ringleader then DONT BOTHER POSTING! They say its

the pinkun messageboard but really its a dictatorship...."
Come on Morty, time for a Bonio [:|] [:O] [:S][/quote]Has he really got that as his signature?Thats actually pretty sad lol.

Other forums I visit have an ignore button - could we have one of those on here? It would allow people to ignore posts by people they don''t get on with.

[quote user="chicken"]

Other forums I visit have an ignore button - could we have one of those on here? It would allow people to ignore posts by people they don''t get on with.

[/quote]Seriously? There wouldn''t be a lot left...

Auntie Marge was a fantastic read although I agree it did go a bit far on the last 4 or 5 posts.....

[quote user="Nuff Said"][quote user="chicken"]

[/quote]

Seriously? There wouldn''t be a lot left...
[/quote]

[:D] Surely it''s just easier to ignore someone rather than have a specific button.

[quote]And your sudden entrance certainly helps collect the set.[/quote]

Oh dear Mr Chops. You couldn''t be any more predictable unless you posted one of your stupid pictures in your hopeless attempt at wit.

Stop being such a wanker and grow up. Ther''s a good lad.

Oh and Mr C while I got your attention - knobcheese? Are you 12? I bet you sniggered to yourself when you typed that into your keyboard in some self congratulatory way. Perhaps you even called your Mum over to look at how clever you are insulting people on a web forum?

And Shyster; seems like I hit a raw nerve with you. Wanted to show what a big, hard man you are to the troglodytes bumping heads with one another in this thread?

[quote user="TheGoogler"]Oh and Mr C while I got your attention - knobcheese? Are you 12? I bet you sniggered to yourself when you typed that into your keyboard in some self congratulatory way. Perhaps you even called your Mum over to look at how clever you are insulting people on a web forum?[/quote]Lol at you doing exactly this in your previous post.

[quote user="TheGoogler"][quote]And your sudden entrance certainly helps collect the set.[/quote]

Oh dear Mr Chops. You couldn''t be any more predictable unless you posted one of your stupid pictures in your hopeless attempt at wit.

Stop being such a wanker and grow up. Ther''s a good lad.[/quote][img]http://www.byrnerobotics.com/forum/uploads/JoeHollon/2010-02-14_202320_KettleCallingPotBlack.jpg[/img]*there''s

[quote user="chicken"]

[/quote]i''d be at the top of everyones List!

[quote user="TheGoogler"]Oh and Mr C while I got your attention - knobcheese? Are you 12? I bet you sniggered to yourself when you typed that into your keyboard in some self congratulatory way. Perhaps you even called your Mum over to look at how clever you are insulting people on a web forum?[/quote][IMG]http://www.mtbshorts.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/douchebag.jpg[/IMG]

All this flashing sig stuff and flashy avatars..Its so."look at me look at me!"

Got nothing to do with the fact,i havent sussed out how to do it :)

[quote user="TheGoogler"]Hogesar making himself Mr Chop''s apprentice with the pictures there.[/quote]Not really, just pointing out you''re behaving like an arsehole.a) Enter threadb) Slag everyone off in threadc) Criticise replies which slag you off, unaware of your own hypocrisyd) Pop back for the occasional drive-by.I''d say you were closer to being my apprentice than Hogesar will ever be.