Sign in to follow this  
TIL 1010

Missing Threads

[quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"]it was a result of him being a tw*t of a person because i made his orginal sig for him i changed it with photobucket, pureclass when he says " my signature says it all"[/quote]Lol, good work fella.[Y]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="IbleedYellownGreen"]It was cityangel, after my thread she was gonna have a more permenant leave from the pinkun,

[/quote]

Here''s hoping.

[/quote]

Thanks very much Mr Chops !

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="IbleedYellownGreen"]It was cityangel, after my thread she was gonna have a more permenant leave from the pinkun, [/quote]Here''s hoping.[/quote]

[/quote][:D]

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="IbleedYellownGreen"]It was cityangel, after my thread she was gonna have a more permenant leave from the pinkun,

[/quote]

Here''s hoping.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Even i can see him winking with his tongue in his cheek from here CA.I rest my case.

[quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Here''s hoping.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Even i can see him winking with his tongue in his cheek from here CA.I rest my case.

[/quote]

Change two letters in that sentence and you would be closer to the truth![:D]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="IbleedYellownGreen"]It was cityangel, after my thread she was gonna have a more permenant leave from the pinkun, [/quote]Here''s hoping.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote][:O]Too much of that...[8-|]then[H]

[quote user="The Butler"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Here''s hoping.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I am being a bit thick here. I can only work out one of them.

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Same! I got the A [:$]

I thought this was going to be a story about the Emperors new clothes that Uncle Tilly was going to tell.

By the way Tilly in the Navy a "fanny" is a kettle or means of boiling things. 

Does that mean you are a magnet for old boilers?

[quote user="Kathy"][quote user="The Butler"][quote user="TIL 1010"][quote user="cityangel"]

[/quote]

Here''s hoping.

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Even i can see him w*nking with his tongue *n his cheek from here CA.I rest my case.[:P]

Theres some nice reading on this site, but it has become almost 50/50 between the good stuff and the time wasters! Hope that''ll all change when the new seasons under way.

[quote user="scrapy33"]Theres some nice reading on this site, but it has become almost 50/50 between the good stuff and the time wasters! Hope that''ll all change when the new seasons under way.[/quote]All part of life''s rich tapestry though. The place would be dull as hell if we only ever talked football facts lol.

This thread is almost a who''s who of Pink ''Un idiots. Perhaps the lot of you would care to have a look at yourselves and stop acting like childish nincompoops?

[quote user="TheGoogler"]This thread is almost a who''s who of Pink ''Un idiots. Perhaps the lot of you would care to have a look at yourselves and stop acting like childish nincompoops?[/quote]And your sudden entrance certainly helps collect the set.

[quote user="TheGoogler"]This thread is almost a who''s who of Pink ''Un idiots. Perhaps the lot of you would care to have a look at yourselves and stop acting like childish nincompoops?[/quote]

Go boil your head you faggotty f*ck.

[quote user="TheGoogler"]This thread is almost a who''s who of Pink ''Un idiots. Perhaps the lot of you would care to have a look at yourselves and stop acting like childish nincompoops?[/quote]

Nail, head and hammer.

[quote user="kilroyslefteyebrow"]

Nail, head and hammer.

[/quote]Okay, okay.  I took a look at myself.I''m gorgeous.And you''re still a knobcheese.

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="kilroyslefteyebrow"]

Nail, head and hammer.

[/quote]

Okay, okay.  I took a look at myself.

I''m gorgeous.

And you''re still a knobcheese.

[/quote]

Would you like to join my exclusive club of fanny magnets if you are that gorgeous Mister C.?

[quote user="TIL 1010"]Would you like to join my exclusive club of fanny magnets if you are that gorgeous Mister C.? [/quote]Fanny magnet?...........fanny merchant more like! [+o(]

[quote user="lappinitup"][quote user="TIL 1010"]Would you like to join my exclusive club of fanny magnets if you are that gorgeous Mister C.? [/quote]Fanny magnet?...........fanny merchant more like! [+o(][/quote]

I was wondering when you would be making an entrance Lapp.You just stick to hanging around old dogs and leave the girls to me and Mister C.

[quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"]It was cityangel, after my thread she was gonna have a more permenant leave from the pinkun,

[/quote]What have I missed?I noticed ''Dear Auntie Marge'' had gone which was a shame as I found that really funny. As for Nana''s signature, he totally misread/misunderstood the comment IbY&G posted when the original signature was posted.

[quote user="Woman in the Stands"][quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"]It was cityangel, after my thread she was gonna have a more permenant leave from the pinkun,

[/quote]What have I missed?I noticed ''Dear Auntie Marge'' had gone which was a shame as I found that really funny. As for Nana''s signature, he totally misread/misunderstood the comment IbY&G posted when the original signature was posted.[/quote]The Forum Police made a phone call to Pete, and Aunty Marge was taken away in cuffs.What I want to know is, who are these Forum Police?  Who will police the police?

[quote user="Mister Chops"][quote user="Woman in the Stands"][quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"]It was cityangel, after my thread she was gonna have a more permenant leave from the pinkun,

[/quote]

What have I missed?

I noticed ''Dear Auntie Marge'' had gone which was a shame as I found that really funny. As for Nana''s signature, he totally misread/misunderstood the comment IbY&G posted when the original signature was posted.
[/quote]

The Forum Police made a phone call to Pete, and Aunty Marge was taken away in cuffs.

What I want to know is, who are these Forum Police?  Who will police the police?

[/quote]

Where''s Arthur turned up late last night but he went missing at the same time as Aunty Marge was arrested and young Nana was the subject of a graffitti slur so that was removed as well.Put them all in the search box and draw your own conclusions as to who grassed.

[quote user="IbleedYellowGreen"]For all those who want to see banana make a fool out of himself due to the work of myself

[url] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1i77jq9kY0 [/url]
[/quote]

I can tell you are proud of your handiwork, but I''d have thought 1 thread of its own and around 6 links to the same handiwork in this thread might be enough self-publicity for one day''s work, surely?

Which prick reported the 2 girls 1 cup thread?

If we want to discuss two girls eating and playing games with ass mud then what other section should it be put in?

wasn''t like i posted a link, if a another poster googled it and watched the video then thats their own problem cos i happen to know Pete loves that sort of stuff and wouldn''t have removed it without a complaint [;)]